Does Rockstar ever post gameplay videos?

#11toliveiraPosted 12/30/2012 10:03:04 PM
LordPoncho posted...
RDR and Max Payne 3 had the promotional videos about game systems and features, and they were made of in-game footage.

That is usually really close to release.. which is still rather far.
#12LeonKennedy28Posted 12/31/2012 10:04:33 AM
tzar_666 posted...
they dont need to promote gta old guys like me have played all of them. and will play all of them. 4 was the best one 5 looks so far even better

They still need to promote, not everyone is old.
---
GT....Clemson1Tigers
#13LordPonchoPosted 12/31/2012 10:47:36 AM
LeonKennedy28 posted...
tzar_666 posted...
they dont need to promote gta old guys like me have played all of them. and will play all of them. 4 was the best one 5 looks so far even better

This, and believe it or not, a majority of their sales will come from casuals who wouldn't even know there's a new GTA if it weren't promoted.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#14tzar_666Posted 12/31/2012 11:11:36 AM
LordPoncho posted...
LeonKennedy28 posted...
tzar_666 posted...

This, and believe it or not, a majority of their sales will come from casuals who wouldn't even know there's a new GTA if it weren't promoted.

uhh ya i guess. i fergot most gamers are not hitting 40
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#15LordPonchoPosted 12/31/2012 11:32:00 AM
tzar_666 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
LeonKennedy28 posted...
tzar_666 posted...

uhh ya i guess. i fergot most gamers are not hitting 40

Has nothing to do with age. It has to do with people don't follow and discuss games every day like us. Some only know about a game as soon as they see an ad on TV.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#16Perfect LightPosted 12/31/2012 2:12:54 PM
Red Dead, LA Noire and Max Payne 3 all had a series of videos showcasing the game's features. I'm sure GTA V will do the same.
---
youtube.com/sciencebytes, learn something new
#17ZodofWarPosted 12/31/2012 3:33:24 PM
tzar_666 posted...

NO. IV was not the best. Your opinion is WRONG, SIR! WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG. Actually I liked IV a lot, I just missed a lot of what they took out. Customizing and such. But yes, V is going to much better.
---
Being Difficult is easy.