Is that snow in the screenshot?

#21tzar_666Posted 1/4/2013 9:58:20 AM
where are you getting snow? when did rockstar say there was snow in gta5. this is like the skyrim dragon riding hoax some looser got people to believe
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#22Astro_B0mbPosted 1/9/2013 3:18:01 PM
pITUFo_cRUDo posted...
The idiocy, its jut too much...

The fact that the game is in los santos should be enough to tell you there won't be any snow in the streets. None, anywhere aside from the mountains, none. At least I hope not. That would be a huge fail on the devs part. Come on people!

It IS a video game, y'know? They can put snow wherever.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#23DruffPosted 1/9/2013 5:30:35 PM
There may very well be snow in GTA V. But there is none in that screen shot.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#24tzar_666Posted 1/9/2013 6:19:48 PM
can i see it yes
have i seen it no
will they show us maby

i know there is dirt bike races
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#25brute_strengthPosted 1/9/2013 7:50:37 PM
Can't tell from the included jpg. Got anymore that would suggest snow?
---
U.S.A.F.
#26Mentalpatient87Posted 1/9/2013 8:20:59 PM
Astro_B0mb posted...

That's true, it's a video game. They could have a stampede of giraffe-Kate Hudson hybrids come at you every time you stole a car, too. Doesn't seem too likely, though, does it?
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#27Astro_B0mbPosted 1/9/2013 8:48:33 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...

That's true, it's a video game. They could have a stampede of giraffe-Kate Hudson hybrids come at you every time you stole a car, too. Doesn't seem too likely, though, does it?

implying what you posted has the same probability of happening compared to snowing in a city.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#28Mentalpatient87Posted 1/9/2013 9:08:03 PM
Snowing in a city? No, not quite that. Snowing a couple blocks from an analog of Hollywood Blvd? That's a bit far-fetched. Especially, as I mentioned, the drop-top and the guy in the tank top. If you played Bully, you'll know that R* can and will give NPCs weather appropriate attire with changing seasons. Based on this, we can reasonably assume that no, it is not snow you're seeing.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#29TRC187Posted 1/9/2013 9:35:05 PM
I don't know how you're seeing snow in that shot.

I can see some snow being in the mountains, maybe.... But I'm betting there is no snow in the game... I don't care either way.