What is the chance that a zombie mode will be in gta 5

#1pyrokinesis666Posted 12/30/2012 12:12:11 PM
since zombie's are being added to tons of games via dlc,

it wouldn't surprise me

i'll say 80%
#203343Posted 12/30/2012 4:45:07 PM
i love a good zombie game every now and then but it's just startin to get old with all these zombie mode things being put into games nowadays, hoping they don't put it in GTAV, but i wouldn't hold my breathe if they do put on in.
---
GT- BlazeFire879
#3Lord_Shadow_19Posted 12/30/2012 4:52:48 PM
Zombies would be great in GTA5, its literally the perfect setting for zombies.

I've had my fill of zombies as much as the next guy, but it really would be perfect in GTA5, plus for anyone that doesn't like it, no one is forcing you to play through it.
---
Need partner to carry me in RE6 mercenaries. PSN: Entropy19
#403343Posted 12/30/2012 5:24:37 PM
Now that i think about it, i could maybe see it workin for GTA V, especially if they allow co-op into it, oh i can see me and my buddy just crushin zombs with city buses
---
GT- BlazeFire879
#5Mentalpatient87Posted 12/30/2012 5:45:20 PM
No zombies! (love them, but not this time)

DINOSAURS!
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#6silly_sausagePosted 12/30/2012 5:46:09 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...

I've had my fill of zombies as much as the next guy, but it really would be perfect in GTA5

That's the kind of denial that allows this to keep happening. "Sure zombie modes in open world games are becoming a ridiculously specific cliche, but it'll be different with this game!"

A GTA zombie mode wouldn't be any different. They can call it a parody of the phenomenon, a satire on the whole thing, but at the end of the day, they'd be jumping on the "zombie mode in open world games" bandwagon. Instead of being the leaders they always have been, creating the mold, Rockstar would become the followers.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#7Lord_Shadow_19Posted 12/30/2012 6:43:38 PM
silly_sausage posted...
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...

I've had my fill of zombies as much as the next guy, but it really would be perfect in GTA5

That's the kind of denial that allows this to keep happening. "Sure zombie modes in open world games are becoming a ridiculously specific cliche, but it'll be different with this game!"

A GTA zombie mode wouldn't be any different. They can call it a parody of the phenomenon, a satire on the whole thing, but at the end of the day, they'd be jumping on the "zombie mode in open world games" bandwagon. Instead of being the leaders they always have been, creating the mold, Rockstar would become the followers.

Well they had zombies in RDR so....
---
Need partner to carry me in RE6 mercenaries. PSN: Entropy19
#8silly_sausagePosted 12/30/2012 10:48:52 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
Well they had zombies in RDR so....

I know, I just totally ignored that because it kinda went against my point. Classy, huh?
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#9sidstarterPosted 12/30/2012 11:37:53 PM
I think there's a fair chance it will be a multiplayer mode of a sorts.
---
:O
#10ZodofWarPosted 12/31/2012 3:40:38 PM
silly_sausage posted...
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...

Followers? Name another open world zombie game that came out before RDR. Go ahead. I'll wait. Forever. Because there isn't one. RDR was the first open world zombie game. Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil, they all confined you to a single path. So if Rockstar wants to continue the trend that games like ARMA's DayZ and The War Z are trying to duplicate, and make better, then by all means, go for it.

But don't act like they shouldn't do it because you're too much of a hipster to enjoy something that's currently hot. Especially when you're on the message board of GameFaqs discussing GTA V.

Zombie GTA V >
---
Being Difficult is easy.