What is the chance that a zombie mode will be in gta 5

#21NutralguyPosted 1/1/2013 5:36:56 PM
TRC187, you make me laugh. I'll try to imagine the vampire infomercial but as long as Sarah McLachlin isn't singing.
#22TRC187Posted 1/1/2013 10:49:49 PM(edited)
Nutralguy posted...
TRC187, you make me laugh. I'll try to imagine the vampire infomercial but as long as Sarah McLachlin isn't singing.

Haha... Thats right, or better yet, at the end of the infomercial the famished Vampires get annoyed by the singing and eat Sarah McLachlin.. god that makes me laugh.. I can totally picture an SNL skit of that, clowning on Twilight & Vampire Diaries.
#23FrOzEnFlAmE811Posted 1/1/2013 10:52:12 PM
Zombies in GTA would be amazing. Even a cheat code that makes civilians become hostile to you would be so much fun.
---
:u
with love, FrOzEnFlAmE811
#24DoberBoiPosted 1/2/2013 3:50:07 PM
If they do for GTA V how they did RDR's Undead Nightmare, than it should be nothing short of amazing! And with a modern urban setting that's approximately 5x bigger than RDR's New Austin, I get WET just thinking of the possibilities ^_^...figuratively speaking of course XD.
#25weedlelovesgtaPosted 1/3/2013 11:27:59 AM
there probably will be if they don't make episodes from los santos i think that since RDR had it that gta 5 will too i would rather have something new like a alien Apocalypse or anything else since everything has zombies no but i would still get the zombie dlc when it comes out
---
Panzerstrudelhosen,ja
#26weedlelovesgtaPosted 1/3/2013 11:30:20 AM
weedlelovesgta posted...
there probably will be if they don't make episodes from los santos i think that since RDR had it that gta 5 will too i would rather have something new like a alien Apocalypse or anything else since everything has zombies no but i would still get the zombie dlc when it comes out

OH what just about a cheat for zombies?
---
Panzerstrudelhosen,ja
#27DarkchocolateXPosted 1/3/2013 3:46:59 PM
I say keep the focus on the cars, this is GTA not some random half-assed game which is what some people want it to be.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#28holden4everPosted 1/3/2013 3:55:47 PM
I'd rather see a zombie open world game than GTA V with zombies. Keep some elements of GTA (humour etc) but base it around the zombie apocalypse.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png - 2012 NRL Season: Minor Premiers. Grand Final runners-up. Bring on 2013.
#29ArabiandudePosted 1/3/2013 4:02:39 PM
VG_Soldier posted...
I absolutely hated and hate Undead Nightmare; finding it to be completely overly-well-recieved. With that being said I think, if done right - it could be AMAZING for GTA V. So much choice, so many variables like fuel, ammunition and medicine. Do you hide out in the mountains/wilderness where it can be relatively safe, or do you head into the population centers to risk death, but seek out grand amounts of salvage? So many variables with this kind of a set up. It could also be dreadful, I suppose. Basically, I think it has much more potential than RDR:UN ever could of.

That's what DayZ is for :P
#30Mentalpatient87Posted 1/3/2013 5:01:44 PM
http://s.ngm.com/2007/12/bizarre-dinosaurs/img/dinosaurs_feature.jpg

RRRRAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"