For the first time, we can now say something that is 100% true

#1hulkhogan1Posted 1/1/2013 1:12:39 AM
GTA 5 will be released this year. The hardest part of the wait is long gone, and now we can just enjoy the ride of the last bits of info, screenshots, and at least one final trailer before it comes out. In just a mere 4-5 months, we will finally have our hands on this amazing game. Feels good doesn't it?
#2creep50Posted 1/1/2013 3:20:51 AM
hulkhogan1 posted...
GTA 5 will be released this year. The hardest part of the wait is long gone, and now we can just enjoy the ride of the last bits of info, screenshots, and at least one final trailer before it comes out. In just a mere 4-5 months, we will finally have our hands on this amazing game. Feels good doesn't it?

it wont feel good until its out

waiting always gets harder the closer you are
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#3hulkhogan1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 3:51:12 AM
creep50 posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...

it wont feel good until its out

waiting always gets harder the closer you are

But unlike this time last year, we no longer have to wait to find out when we're getting it. We know when the game will be out. We might not have an official date yet, but knowing the release window is alot more than we knew before, which was nothing. So there's no longer the uncertainty that was there before. All we have to do now is wait patiently the next few months, and it will be here before you know it.
#4StarGoyPosted 1/1/2013 5:10:39 AM
You sound like crackheads waiting for their dealer.

I totally feel the exact same way.
#5killa-dPosted 1/1/2013 12:00:48 PM
Who thinks that once a q1 release date is given, the game will then be pushed back to late q2 or early q3?
#6killa-dPosted 1/1/2013 12:03:14 PM
You know, I shouldn't say that It'd be awafyl, and I don't know what R*'s record on releasing games on time is. Something tells me firtst half of this year is too optimistic though.
#7StarGoyPosted 1/1/2013 12:58:28 PM
It wouldn't surprise. History proves it could happen.
#8G-ZissPosted 1/1/2013 1:04:15 PM
Yes, because we all know video games never get delayed.
#9nativenginePosted 1/1/2013 1:12:29 PM
Dammit, someone said 100% referring to a release window, the game will defiantly be delayed to 2014 now. Thanks TC, you cursed it.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
This space available for purchase
#10Mentalpatient87Posted 1/1/2013 1:16:27 PM
G-Ziss posted...
Yes, because we all know video games never get delayed.

For an entire year? I mean, I know you love to just disagree, but come on.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"