great........they are toning down this game so much thx 2 sandy hook

#1NOTORiOUS_X0042Posted 1/1/2013 4:35:47 PM
the developers are caving to political pressure AGAIN.

just like in 2001 with GTA3 in Liberty City, they took out aircraft
then in Vice City they had planes lined up, but then took them out due to pressure only leaving the **** helicopters

4, they chopped off the good stuff to sell to us as dlc (tanks, planes)

now in this one.....they are going to completely gut it because one fool went crazy at a elementary school and killed people.

America: we all suffer because of the actions of one.
#2StarGoyPosted 1/1/2013 5:13:10 PM
That's hardly suffering. Where's your link? And yes, that would be illogical.
#3VG_SoldierPosted 1/1/2013 5:15:13 PM
Are they taking out the assault rifles?
---
If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him. ---
In peace prepare for war, in war prepare for peace.
#4LordPonchoPosted 1/1/2013 5:16:37 PM
Provisional account, guys.

You were pretty easily fooled.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#5AwesomePS3gamerPosted 1/1/2013 5:50:06 PM
Stop trolling...
Gotta love Rockstar and how they owned everyone that said there won't be multiple protags, submarines, animals or a huge map. Rockstar owned you haters, stop trying.
#6LordPonchoPosted 1/1/2013 6:27:49 PM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
Stop trolling...
Gotta love Rockstar and how they owned everyone that said there won't be multiple protags, submarines, animals or a huge map. Rockstar owned you haters, stop trying.

Wut @ everything you just said.

Nobody said the map wouldn't be huge. Nobody said there wouldn't be multiple protagonists. Nobody said no animals. Your fanboyism is blinding.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#7AwesomePS3gamerPosted 1/1/2013 6:37:39 PM
LordPoncho posted...
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
Stop trolling...

Wut @ everything you just said.

Nobody said the map wouldn't be huge. Nobody said there wouldn't be multiple protagonists. Nobody said no animals. Your fanboyism is blinding.

Yes they did, a lot of people did.
Do you have an account on GTAForums? I'm not just talking about the people on this board, I'm talking in general, many people wanted this game to be "boring" (as they say) like IV so they can continue to bash Rockstar, I'm serious. IV was great and V will be better. I ain't no fanboy, I like the series but it's not even my favourite.
#8NOTORiOUS_X0042(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 8:44:15 PM
wtf do you mean you need a link? its all over the talk radio, newspaper and 24/7 news stations right now that video games are the problem.

its more then rhetoric and if you look at their track record this happens every time.

You dont need a link to verify, their history speaks for itself.

as a public company whose only job it is to answer to the share holders, they are going to get every dollar they possibly can out of it and its not going to happen with the big 3 media conglomerates pulling strings behind the curtains.

Stop trolling...
gamefaqs: where if you dont agree, they must be trolling
#9pyrokinesis666Posted 1/1/2013 8:56:10 PM
the game was 95% finished when sandy happened. for them to gut it like you say they'd have to practically make it from scratch.
#10FunleashTheUryPosted 1/1/2013 9:05:01 PM
NOTORiOUS_X0042 posted...
wtf do you mean you need a link? its all over the talk radio, newspaper and 24/7 news stations right now that video games are the problem.

its more then rhetoric and if you look at their track record this happens every time.

You dont need a link to verify, their history speaks for itself.

as a public company whose only job it is to answer to the share holders, they are going to get every dollar they possibly can out of it and its not going to happen with the big 3 media conglomerates pulling strings behind the curtains.

Stop trolling...
gamefaqs: where my name is NOTORiOUS_X0042 and I am a painfully obvious troll.

Fixed that for you.
---
HG FC: 2409 2404 4947
I <3 you.