great........they are toning down this game so much thx 2 sandy hook

#141NOTORiOUS_X0042(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 8:34:58 PM
The NRA was called cowardly by our president

lol.......finally something we can all agree on

anyways, have you even seen todays poll of the day? jesus christ you are delusional
#142LordPonchoPosted 1/18/2013 8:37:33 PM
How does the poll make me delusional? It proves everything we've stated, and the government used a stall tactic that satisfies both parties. It satisfies those who want something done and it satisfies those who want nothing done. By doing a study that could take IP to decades, the results will be worthless when they turn up, but this still pleases those simple enough to throw blame around.

It's a win-win for everyone except you.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#143squdgyPosted 1/18/2013 11:49:23 PM
Jesus H Christ, this guy is obviously a troll. The account was a provisional when the topic started, and he's been modded at least once already. F***ing forget about this jackass, stop posting in his troll topic, and let it die again. If he's the only one necrobumping it he should get modded again.

No f***ing clue why this topic still hasn't been closed. Are they any mods here, like, at all?
---
Sexuality, like time, is a circle, and if you go too far straight, you find yourself right back at gay again.- Robert Brockway
#144failure_turtlePosted 1/18/2013 11:50:47 PM
I'm starting to think that the people that argue with him are the actual trolls.
---
what
#145NOTORiOUS_X0042(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 12:39:18 AM
he's been modded at least once already.

nice gas lighting tactic, i havent been modded once here because this is a REAL conversation that you arent mature enough to take part in without blatantly lying.
(why do you have to lie? what kind of agenda are YOU pushing?)

No f***ing clue why this topic still hasn't been closed. Are they any mods here, like, at all?

wanna know why it hasnt been closed? they are leaving it up so when the game finally comes out everybody will whimper slightly and groan "he was right......."

ITT: everybody ignores rockstars track record

ITT: "its not like the game makers are meeting at the whitehouse..........."
*5 days later*
"oops, looks like they are........dont worry though! they are talking about the econmy! yah! game industry!"

lmfaoooo, a nation in denial...no different here then it is in any other sector, digital or IRL.

How does the poll make me delusional? It proves everything we've stated,

you are looking at the poll, but you arent understanding the numbers.

they asked, "How do you feel about the renewed focus on violent video games by the government?"

out of those 44959 votes, 1256 votes said they thought it was the right thing to do to have the government take more focus in the games, and 1312 of them thought "maybe some new regulation is needed". Together, that is a little more then 5 percent of the vote.

During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. The founding fathers themselves have always said it doesn't even take 1% of the people to start revolution.

a long stretch here drawing the compassion? maybe, if you cant connect the dots....so allow me to enlighten you.

You have no say, they are going to do, WHATEVER they want to do. You are just another human unit to them, another mouth to feed. They dont care about you, they just care about imposing their will on you. This is a mindset where the power brokers know whats good for you, and you dont.

Otherwords, those 60% who know its a scapegoat dont matter in the big picture. They might as well be fodder for the cause. 60% of people cant decide whose side they will fight for sitting on the fence letting the world pass them by.

So with the majority of us in limbo, the 5% will dominate. Has always been this way, always have. Everything boils down to money, and i wouldn't be suprised if eventually some "violent media taxes" are thrown around.........however, thats a discussion for another board.

Those 5% are going to have their way with you whether you like it or not.......and the only way that we can beat these people is if we own up to the facts and not walk around with our heads in the sand in denial

"not true! not true! links not good enough! i dont want to believe it so its not true!"
"troll! troll! he's trolling!"
"get rid of this topic already! i cant handle it! its shattering my paradigms and removing me from my comfort zone! i dont like it!"

I'm starting to think that the people that argue with him are the actual trolls.

astute observation. me aswell. you present them with the facts and you get shouted down...........talk about now wanting to face the truth.
#146DarkLordMorsulPosted 1/20/2013 7:23:54 AM(edited)
I get what you mean by the poll but it's hardly scientific what with youngsters voting multiple times and the fact that gamefaqs is international.

Also the Politicians won't really do anything about video games. Not because I'm in denial but because Congress won't even deal with the fiscal cliff properly they won't get around to video games until the next tragedy at which point it will once again be kicked down the line.

Attacking video games is simply Cathartic for politicians. Scapegoat to draw attention from themselves. The study they're proposing will take years so perhaps when GTAX comes out that MAY be toned down but from society's collective woosification not from some silly law. THough frankly looking at video game trends more violence is coming out not less.

I agree we have very little say in what happens but we seem to keep moving more and more towards an oligarchy so I think the government is having less and less say in business.
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#147LordPonchoPosted 1/20/2013 11:19:49 AM
"not true! not true! links notgood enough! i dont wantto believe it so its not true!" "troll! troll! he's trolling!" "get rid ofthis topic already! i cant handle it! its shattering myparadigms and removing me from mycomfort zone! i dontlike it!"

Funny. This is exactly what you've done this entire thread. You've made statements that are so beyond asinine and then used your own links (that have actually backed up those who oppose you more than they have for yourself"), but when presented links, all you do is exactly as you claim we have done. Which, by the way, we have not. We have pointed out how your links support us and not you.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#148nativenginePosted 1/20/2013 12:02:07 PM
As the leader of this board I am posting a request to let this topic die. Here after should only be post by the TC who has continued to post essentially the same thing over and over again. Please friends and acquaintances of the GTA board, let this topic and troll die
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#149NOTORiOUS_X0042(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 12:02:29 PM
exactly, and as clearly stated in my post of stats, this "majority" is grabbing the reigns of power yet you still deny it.
#150cordsmanPosted 1/20/2013 2:03:15 PM
Nothing in this game will be changed because of sandy hook. Give me an example of what would Be TC.
---
"A man chooses... a slave obeys. Kill!" - Andrew Ryan
PSN: BigDaddyFatso