great........they are toning down this game so much thx 2 sandy hook

#191Ilikemyname420Posted 2/1/2013 11:53:54 AM
The Grand Theft Auto games have always been a satire of American violence. It's a reflection of what is already there. Art imitating life instead of the other way around.
#192Spartan0fCha0s8Posted 2/1/2013 12:01:21 PM
DanseMacabreOG posted...
NOTORiOUS_X0042 posted...
Ritalin and aderall contain no methamphetamine whatsoever.

most drugs for ADHD/ADD are pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine, your doublethink tactics wont work here, the borg is wide awake.

That isn't true, they're completely different substances. It's like comparing caffeine to amphetamines because they both have jittery side effects.

No, they're pharmaceutical grade AMPHETAMINE, there is a HUUUUUGE difference between METHAMPHETAMINE and AMPHETAMINE
---
I never sleep cuz sleep is the cousin of death
#193NOTORiOUS_X0042(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:46:07 PM
yeah, one gets you addicted right away and leaves you dead in under a year and the other will take a couple years before its totally destroyed your brain.

same buzz, same thing.....trust me.
#19403343Posted 2/2/2013 7:30:38 PM
Wow this topic is still around? I though it died out awhile ago.
---
GT- BlazeFire879
#195xMachRiderxPosted 2/2/2013 7:59:33 PM
YEAH! I HATED NOT HAVING PLANES IN VICE CITY.

http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/bigimage/2331/
---
Gamers are the most ignorant, rudest, and most self-entitled group of people I've ever had the misfortune of associating with.
#196NOTORiOUS_X0042(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:08:28 PM
1 ****ing plane and it was ****. admit it.

you wanted jumbo jet airliners in 3.....

then they didnt appease in vice city..1 plane to shut you up......then the icing on the cake is they gave a couple good planes in san andreas, but most of them were garbage.

you though 4 was going to bring you places.......but in terms of air travel..didnt deliver,
#197NOTORiOUS_X0042(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:38:09 PM
just on another play through of LA noire and i'm really hoping that they dont make most of the game like that.

if its like LA noire (even myself, i dont think they'll go that far) then i'm going to have a major problem....and the solution wont be me coming on here posting "i told you so,"

thats for sure.
#198LordPonchoPosted 2/6/2013 5:17:42 PM
NOTORiOUS_X0042 posted...
just on another play through of LA noire and i'm really hoping that they dont make most of the game like that.

if its like LA noire (even myself, i dont think they'll go that far) then i'm going to have a major problem....and the solution wont be me coming on here posting "i told you so,"

thats for sure.

Man. You're terrible at arguments. L.A. Noire wasn't even supposed to be anything like GTA and anybody who had half a brain knew that when they dived into.it.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#199Governator00Posted 2/6/2013 10:54:03 PM
The developers don't give a crap what some old politician thinks. If you think they do you are deluded. / end troll topic
---
Nothings right with you if nothings wrong with you.
#200NOTORiOUS_X0042(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:31:02 AM
they dont "care", they will be regulated.

care, and regulation are 2 different things.

L.A. Noire wasn't even supposed to be anything like GTA and anybody who had half a brain knew that when they dived into.it.

Exactly, and what i am saying is that people are expecting Grand Theft Auto, and they are going to get Grand Theft Noire, if you catch my drift.

No free roam crime between the missions, expect a very on rails experience.