great........they are toning down this game so much thx 2 sandy hook

#21MinunSSPosted 1/2/2013 8:41:20 AM
NOTORiOUS_X0042 posted...
the developers are caving to political pressure AGAIN.

No they aren't.

4, they chopped off the good stuff to sell to us as dlc (tanks, planes)

There was no plane DLC.
---
Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
Beware the voice without a face
#22Sword_of_DuskPosted 1/2/2013 8:56:38 AM
I object to this topic! Where's your proof?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f6LgbNUuPI
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#23cheese_game619Posted 1/2/2013 11:11:25 AM
Nobody said there wouldn't be multiple protagonists.

http://i.imgur.com/Rr3U6.jpg
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#24NOTORiOUS_X0042(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 12:30:59 PM
Fixed that for you.

i hope you get marked for trolling......trying to bait me into some unreasonable response. I promise, you didn't fix anything.

I know OP was trying to troll, but I've noticed more and more people saying these incredulous remarks.

once again, having a view that is not paralleled with the mainstream (right or wrong) must be trolling on gamefaqs!

The funny thing is I'm seeing more talk about sandy hook here on gamefaqs then I am on the actual news.

not enough for you to guage public sentiment on this?

What political heat are you talking about exactly?
Underage User Alert
#25nativenginePosted 1/2/2013 1:00:49 PM
Fixed that for you.

i hope you get marked for trolling......trying to bait me into some unreasonable response. I promise, you didn't fix anything.

I know OP was trying to troll, but I've noticed more and more people saying these incredulous remarks.

once again, having a view that is not paralleled with the mainstream (right or wrong) must be trolling on gamefaqs!

The funny thing is I'm seeing more talk about sandy hook here on gamefaqs then I am on the actual news.

Underage User Alert

Once again, you have no evidence that Rockstar is "caving" or any other game company for that matter. All you have is your own baseless claim.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
This space available for purchase
#26LordPonchoPosted 1/2/2013 1:36:51 PM
He calls for underage user alert, yet his name is all caps except the "I." The ultimate irony.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#27Sword_of_DuskPosted 1/2/2013 6:43:27 PM
LordPoncho posted...
He calls for underage user alert, yet his name is all caps except the "I." The ultimate irony.

It's probably best if we ignore him from here on out.
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#28NOTORiOUS_X0042(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 11:24:00 PM
XD, funny that you have no legitimate points so you have to nitpick on things to insult me over like my username.

grasping at straws, arent we now?
#29rdnythesaviorPosted 1/3/2013 1:10:30 AM
I had valid points, but you seemed to ignore them. Ignoring facts, and instead replying directly to the accusations of trollitomy, is a very telling sign. The fact that you resorted to name calling, and justifying your claims as 'obvious' proves that you are, in fact, a troll.
---
"I don't want to say 'I Told You So' ...so, Welcome to Miami!"
GT: rodneythesavior
#30Cr0ssFire_BlitZPosted 1/3/2013 9:12:15 AM
Fixed that for you.

Underage User Alert

You're calling out someone for baiting you but doing the same exact thing with this post... hypocrite
---
PSN- Cr0ssFire_Blitz
XBL- Cr0ss Justice