great........they are toning down this game so much thx 2 sandy hook

#211LordPonchoPosted 2/11/2013 10:57:02 AM
Gtalady91 posted...
Sandy hook was a hoax

You've reopened a can of worms that has long been shut. I hope you're prepared for the consequences. :x
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#212nativenginePosted 2/11/2013 1:38:39 PM
LordPoncho posted...
Gtalady91 posted...
Sandy hook was a hoax

You've reopened a can of worms that has long been shut. I hope you're prepared for the consequences. :x

Took the words right outta my mouth Ponch. Lady, I hope you know what you have potentially done.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#213LordPonchoPosted 2/11/2013 1:51:48 PM
nativengine posted...
LordPoncho posted...
Gtalady91 posted...
Sandy hook was a hoax

Took the words right outta my mouth Ponch. Lady, I hope you know what you have potentially done.

Thankfully, TC has been banned.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#214prince--87Posted 2/11/2013 2:40:38 PM
and LordPoncho is the last man standing lol, hopefully now the conspiracy theories will end, wont hold my breath though.
#215nativenginePosted 2/11/2013 3:37:52 PM
LordPoncho posted...
nativengine posted...
LordPoncho posted...
Gtalady91 posted...
Sandy hook was a hoax

Thankfully, TC has been banned.

Good riddance I say. Let this be my final post in this topic
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#216LordPonchoPosted 2/11/2013 5:26:26 PM
prince--87 posted...
and LordPoncho is the last man standing lol, hopefully now the conspiracy theories will end, wont hold my breath though.

Who are you? Lol
---
#217prince--87Posted 2/11/2013 7:20:49 PM
LordPoncho posted...
prince--87 posted...

Who are you? Lol

i post on here occasionally, i've just been reading this whole debate to see if TC was going to get banned for irritating the heck out of everyone, never posted anything on the topic since i didn't feel i would contribute in a meaningful way.
#218DarkLordMorsulPosted 2/11/2013 8:42:45 PM
prince--87 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
prince--87 posted...

Who are you? Lol

i post on here occasionally, i've just been reading this whole debate to see if TC was going to get banned for irritating the heck out of everyone, never posted anything on the topic since i didn't feel i would contribute in a meaningful way.

would've fit right in
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#219LordPonchoPosted 2/12/2013 12:02:23 AM
prince--87 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
prince--87 posted...

Who are you? Lol

Ironically, he wasn't banned for anything on these boards. I wonder where else he spews his nonsense.
---
#220justcametomindPosted 2/19/2013 9:54:04 PM
ever notice that everything the TC said is slowly coming to light?

smh