great........they are toning down this game so much thx 2 sandy hook

#221LordPonchoPosted 2/19/2013 11:22:20 PM
justcametomind posted...
ever notice that everything the TC said is slowly coming to light?

smh

Howso? Because they're just now claiming Newtown shooter played violent games? Don't you find it a bit odd that something as simple as finding a "trove" of games has eluded the news until now? Doesn't that seem like it may be stretching the truth a bit much in hopes to renew a debate that was swiftly batted down by the White House? Yep. Seems like it. Not to mention the countless testimonies of people who knew him claiming he just wasn't heavily into gaming.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#222tzar_666Posted 2/20/2013 12:29:14 AM
LordPoncho posted...
justcametomind posted...

smh

Howso? Because they're just now claiming Newtown shooter played violent games? Don't you find it a bit odd that something as simple as finding a "trove" of games has eluded the news until now? Doesn't that seem like it may be stretching the truth a bit much in hopes to renew a debate that was swiftly batted down by the White House? Yep. Seems like it. Not to mention the countless testimonies of people who knew him claiming he just wasn't heavily into gaming.

like i said earlier people will forget and now the debate is over immigration and minimum wage being 9 dollars an hour. its an election year and southern democrats love guns as much as northern republicans. i doubt highly anything will change. nothing changed after the 4 20 1999 school shooting and it wont now.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#223failure_turtlePosted 2/23/2013 8:05:19 PM
old troll topic is old
---
Be yonce.
#224Lord_Shadow_19Posted 2/23/2013 10:26:02 PM
tzar_666 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
justcametomind posted...

smh

like i said earlier people will forget and now the debate is over immigration and minimum wage being 9 dollars an hour. its an election year and southern democrats love guns as much as northern republicans. i doubt highly anything will change. nothing changed after the 4 20 1999 school shooting and it wont now.

New Jersey and New York passed a ton of gun laws.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#225tzar_666Posted 2/23/2013 11:44:34 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
tzar_666 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
justcametomind posted...

smh

New Jersey and New York passed a ton of gun laws.

chicago washing dc where ever there are more gun laws there is more gun violence

More Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun Control Laws (Studies in Law and Economics) by john r lott jr. proved this 15 years ago
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2