I'd be pissed if a couple of Gucci Mane's tracks aren't in GTAV

#21creep50Posted 1/3/2013 6:54:48 AM
NOTORiOUS_X0042 posted...
your point? thats just proves that gucci and the so icy boys are REAL and your mainstream lovers are fake

nobody comes close to the reality of 1017, not even jeezy and his fake trap label

sound like he is just stupid.....if committing crimes makes you ´´real´´....than that just another reason to think that rappers are all bunch of braindead idiots
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#22Mentalpatient87Posted 1/3/2013 7:14:07 AM
your point? thats just proves that gucci and the so icy boys are REAL and your mainstream lovers are fake

nobody comes close to the reality of 1017, not even jeezy and his fake trap label

The point is you idolize an inarticulate, stupid criminal just because he rhymes while bragging about himself.

These are not actions one should be proud of taking, and they certainly shouldn't garner your admiration. Grow the hell up, get some real heroes, and stop making society worse.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#23creep50Posted 1/3/2013 7:43:46 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...

The point is you idolize an inarticulate, stupid criminal just because he rhymes while bragging about himself.

These are not actions one should be proud of taking, and they certainly shouldn't garner your admiration. Grow the hell up, get some real heroes, and stop making society worse.

hey look me and mentalpatient agree on something.....
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#24nativenginePosted 1/3/2013 8:25:35 AM
creep50 posted...
Mentalpatient87 posted...

hey look me and mentalpatient agree on something.....

What's going on here? You and I find something to agree with, now mentialpatient. What is going on here?
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
This space available for purchase
#25Cr0ssFire_BlitZPosted 1/3/2013 9:13:59 AM
R0N1N187 posted...
He's like the best rapper out there right now.

Lies
---
PSN- Cr0ssFire_Blitz
XBL- Cr0ss Justice
#26deathblade32Posted 1/3/2013 9:42:32 AM
naw mang we need some lil wayne up in her
#27Cr0ssFire_BlitZPosted 1/3/2013 2:14:22 PM
deathblade32 posted...
naw mang we need some lil wayne up in her

even worse
---
PSN- Cr0ssFire_Blitz
XBL- Cr0ss Justice
#28NOTORiOUS_X0042Posted 1/3/2013 2:31:26 PM

lol, i dont idolize ****....stop jumping to conclusions, all i said was unargueable fact.

the so icy boys are the REALEST people in the rap game today.......none of that BS hollywood 50 cent or eminem ****
#29Mentalpatient87Posted 1/3/2013 5:03:04 PM
*sigh* I'd expect a response of that caliber.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#30NOTORiOUS_X0042Posted 1/3/2013 5:08:00 PM
go watch ur Flo Rida and souljaboy music vids and leave the real gangsta **** to the gangstas