I'd be pissed if a couple of Gucci Mane's tracks aren't in GTAV

#41obliviosPosted 1/6/2013 9:53:01 AM
I just want hip hop with 'Trap' beats in em'... I don't really much care for the lyrics. (o_o )

I like Gucci Mane for his wackiness. So yeah..
---
I came, I saw, I left.
#42Erik_PPosted 1/6/2013 11:28:51 AM
I 'll take a guy who talks about his life (Eminem) over some pathetic loser who talks about how rich he is (Gucci).
---
Live together, die alone
#43cwitman2468Posted 1/10/2013 8:49:13 PM
NOTORiOUS_X0042 posted...
go watch ur Flo Rida and souljaboy music vids and leave the real gangsta **** to the gangstas

HEY MAN dont you be bringin da soujaboy in dis leave him out he real and street real to and he doesnt afraid of nobody
---
Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?
#44ZodofWarPosted 1/11/2013 6:09:06 PM
cwitman2468 posted...
NOTORiOUS_X0042 posted...
go watch ur Flo Rida and souljaboy music vids and leave the real gangsta **** to the gangstas

HEY MAN dont you be bringin da soujaboy in dis leave him out he real and street real to and he doesnt afraid of nobody

yo yall wan talk 'bout rap up dis, ya betta bring up mah boyz Krispy Kreme and moneh maker mike! best ish on the dish fa rizzle nah sizzle!
---
Being Difficult is easy.
#45DarkLordMorsulPosted 1/11/2013 6:14:07 PM
Epic Loyd ande Nicepeter where it y'alll know what I'm My OG. Loc in the house snappity snap snap.
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#46puffinslaughterPosted 1/11/2013 7:43:39 PM
This troll is ridiculously obvious. Literally talking about real rappers and no mention of Odd Future or Hopsin. Realest rappers out tbqh.
---
Let's set the stage on fire, and Hollywood will be jealous
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png Thanks grape_purple ^_^
#47DoberBoiPosted 1/12/2013 5:37:38 PM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
Tupac > Anyone

R.I.P King of Rap. :(

May have been true except for the fact that Biggie was around. Oh snap did I just start a Biggie being better than 2pac flame war?! So be it.
#48Startech_ViperPosted 1/12/2013 6:18:27 PM
All of u guyz r rong, Little Brother b tha best rapperz out dere!

On topic, I don't see Gucci Mane being in this game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the music based off of the setting? I.E. Liberty city had music from New Yorkers?

Even more so on topic, Gucci Mane can't rap for s***. And he proves this by clearly stating in one of his songs that he's not very articulate.
---
If he had a gun, we would have took a picture of him shooting...TARGET PRACTICE!!!
#49puffinslaughterPosted 1/12/2013 6:21:12 PM
From: Startech_Viper | Posted: 1/12/2013 9:18:27 PM | #048
All of u guyz r rong, Little Brother b tha best rapperz out dere!

On topic, I don't see Gucci Mane being in this game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the music based off of the setting? I.E. Liberty city had music from New Yorkers?

Even more so on topic, Gucci Mane can't rap for s***. And he proves this by clearly stating in one of his songs that he's not very articulate.

Only on some stations did they have dominantly New Yorkers IIRC. LCHC is one that comes to mind.
---
Let's set the stage on fire, and Hollywood will be jealous
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png Thanks grape_purple ^_^
#50TRC187Posted 1/12/2013 6:59:00 PM
nativengine posted...
R0N1N187 posted...
Okay, list your top three songs by Eminem or Dr. Dre and I'll flop them over with my top 3 Gucci Mane songs.

I'm sure you could, because in your clouded, decade old mind you think he's the best, which any self respecting rap fan wouldn't even put him in their top 30, hell, Gucci wouldn't make it in my top 100. The best Gucci man song isn't as good as the worst Eminem song.

This, all day this.

Prob is, people (kids) now days don't listen to lyrics, it's all about bass lines and synthesized sounds.. Which requires ZERO talent. The talent is in the lyrics, and the ability to tie and flow it all together. You honestly can't even compare an artist like Tupac to a bubblegum rapper like Gucci, it's insulting for real artists.