Three playable characters and not one is female.

#1unclekoolaid73Posted 1/2/2013 5:08:47 PM
Why?
#2dasean010Posted 1/2/2013 5:10:21 PM
I thought I was the only one thinking this
---
XBL: RAGE KAMIKAZE
Gamers will never be 100% satisfied with any game ever!
#3ArabiandudePosted 1/2/2013 5:11:17 PM
Why does it matter?
#4Sword_of_DuskPosted 1/2/2013 5:45:30 PM
Can we not bring this up again? Go to the PS3 GTA V boards if you want to hash this out.
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#5nativenginePosted 1/2/2013 5:50:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6Lord_Shadow_19Posted 1/2/2013 5:53:56 PM
Multiplayer allows you to be female so don't worry!
---
Need partner to carry me in RE6 mercenaries. PSN: Entropy19
#7xPercivala2536xPosted 1/2/2013 7:26:17 PM
nativengine posted...
Do a mother ****ing search, read the mother ****ing post in one of the dozens of topics on this very subject and come to a conclusion. I'm not opposed to a female protagonist but you butthurt "no female protags" people have driven me to the pint of insanity. Before you say "oh you look butthurt yourself" or whatever, f*** off. If you had seen as many of these topics as I have you'd be pissed too.

You realize that you have a problem? Take some anger management classes or something brother. Damn.
---
"I ran into a mexican dragon earlier, he used Unrelenting Force, but it came out TA COB ELL..." - blasterfaster443
#8nativenginePosted 1/2/2013 7:58:26 PM
xPercivala2536x posted...
nativengine posted...
Do a mother ****ing search, read the mother ****ing post in one of the dozens of topics on this very subject and come to a conclusion. I'm not opposed to a female protagonist but you butthurt "no female protags" people have driven me to the pint of insanity. Before you say "oh you look butthurt yourself" or whatever, f*** off. If you had seen as many of these topics as I have you'd be pissed too.

You realize that you have a problem? Take some anger management classes or something brother. Damn.

I'm actually not an angry guy, I'm generally fairly mellow, I will on occasion use strong phrases and words to put a strong point across that most anyone could understand. However, you have to understand, this topic just keeps popping up, all over the place. I'm just genuinely sick of all this complaining around a game we haven't even played yet. It's a very old topic and it just needs to be let go.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
This space available for purchase
#9TRC187Posted 1/2/2013 9:54:07 PM
nativengine posted...

This...

Along with every other duplicate, triplicate, quadruplicate, quintriplicate, etc. etc. topic that we have to look at every single ****ing day.. You know the movie Groundhog Day? Well thats what goes through my head lately when opening GFaqs, it applies to about 90% of all the topics being created here on the GTA V board.

Its the same god damn **** every single day!!!
#10Chrono_SyndromePosted 1/3/2013 12:00:38 AM(edited)
That always made me wonder...
…Removing female protagonists from Carmageddon = WTF?!
…Removing female protagonists from Twisted Metal = WTF?!
…Removing female protagonists from Borderlands = WTF?!
Now, having no more female protagonist in GTA' sequel = granted. WTF?!

P.S. Also Vigilante 8, Rogue Trip and Blood Drive, of course.