Three playable characters and not one is female.

#61G-ZissPosted 1/5/2013 3:43:58 PM
Chagen46 posted...
I'd assume that most of them are college-age guys who have never been in a relationship and therefore have no idea how women actually work/are.

Men have been trying to figure that out for centuries. I sincerely doubt you are the one who finally did.
#62squdgyPosted 1/5/2013 3:58:06 PM
Wow you guys, did you hear? Chagen46 is friends with a girl IRL.

Confirmed UUA

Seriously, though, I have nothing against female characters in video games. I play as female Shepard in almost every playthrough I've done in Mass Effect, and femshep is way better than Sheploo. Although with GTA, I find it harder to picture a female playable character, at least on her own. With the multiple character angle they went with GTA V I think it could have worked pretty well, though, as I believe R* has the capability of writing a compelling female character, but I don't care that they didn't.

And really, it is more realistic. 9 times more men are convicted of crimes than women, and are also 10 times more likely to commit murder. So yes, it is more likely that this group of three criminals is all male. And before you try to twist this around on me, I'm just going by what Wikipedia said. It is perfectly reasonable for all of them to be male.

Stop making a big hoopla out of nothing.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/34zllop.jpg
#63squdgyPosted 1/5/2013 3:58:57 PM
oopsie. Meant "UAU" (underage user)
---
#64Chagen46Posted 1/5/2013 4:34:45 PM
squdgy posted...

I'm 17, if that matters. Which makes me legally able to GTA games.

G-Ziss posted...
Chagen46 posted...
I'd assume that most of them are college-age guys who have never been in a relationship and therefore have no idea how women actually work/are.

Men have been trying to figure that out for centuries. I sincerely doubt you are the one who finally did.

Nah. What I did was realize that there's no real actual difference between women and men. Women warm up to you better if you stop treating them like aliens and do the novel thing of treating like normal people.
#65nativenginePosted 1/5/2013 4:50:40 PM
Chagen46 posted...
squdgy posted...

G-Ziss posted...
Chagen46 posted...

Nah. What I did was realize that there's no real actual difference between women and men. Women warm up to you better if you stop treating them like aliens and do the novel thing of treating like normal people.

So your 17, come back in 10 years buddy. You literally have zero life experience, specifically in the department of women and relationships. When I was 17 I had already been in a relationship with a girl for 2 years. By the time I was 18 we were having our first child. Both of them were killed by a drunk driver just 3 months after my son was born. I'm 27 with 2 girls and a wife of 5 years, my experience with women far trumps yours son. Women love men who can provide, are honest and have a good sense of humor. You have none of those and if you keep up with your male feminist ways you'll forever be in the friend zone. The differences between men and women are staggering, the fact that you don't realize that is just hilarious. In my 27 years I've never pushed a baby outta me, never once bled for days, gotten a breast exam and so on and so on. By admitting your 17, you've admitted you have no knowledge of women, just what Twilight and women's studies has taught you, that's not the real world. Grow up, get some life experience before you act as if your a 40 year old man.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
This space available for purchase
#66G-ZissPosted 1/5/2013 5:11:09 PM
So you're 17 and you think you have life all figured out, huh? Typical teenager.
#67squdgyPosted 1/5/2013 5:38:40 PM
Chagen46 posted...
squdgy posted...

G-Ziss posted...
Chagen46 posted...

haha you're 17! Figured as much. So yeah, you are underage. Take some time to grow up before you try acting like you "know things".

And women "warm up" to you? Is that how you got a friend who is a girl... IRL? haha
---
#68unclekoolaid73(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 6:54:44 PM
nativengine posted...
Chagen46 posted...
squdgy posted...

G-Ziss posted...
Chagen46 posted...

So your 17, come back in 10 years buddy. You literally have zero life experience, specifically in the department of women and relationships. When I was 17 I had already been in a relationship with a girl for 2 years. By the time I was 18 we were having our first child. Both of them were killed by a drunk driver just 3 months after my son was born. I'm 27 with 2 girls and a wife of 5 years, my experience with women far trumps yours son. Women love men who can provide, are honest and have a good sense of humor. You have none of those and if you keep up with your male feminist ways you'll forever be in the friend zone. The differences between men and women are staggering, the fact that you don't realize that is just hilarious. In my 27 years I've never pushed a baby outta me, never once bled for days, gotten a breast exam and so on and so on. By admitting your 17, you've admitted you have no knowledge of women, just what Twilight and women's studies has taught you, that's not the real world. Grow up, get some life experience before you act as if your a 40 year old man.

So you're 27 and think you have life figured out...you're as bad, if not worse, than the 17 year old. How about you come talk to me in ten years son.
On a side note i find i sad that you do not know how to properly use your and you're in a sentence.
#69ArabiandudePosted 1/5/2013 7:13:13 PM
unclekoolaid73 posted...
So you're 27 and think you have life figured out...you're as bad, if not worse, than the 17 year old. How about you come talk to me in ten years son.
On a side note i find i sad that you do not know how to properly use your and you're in a sentence.

Age isn't as important as experience. Also, you criticize someone's grammar, yet you don't capitalize your "I" and misspell "it."
#70nativenginePosted 1/5/2013 7:36:39 PM
unclekoolaid73 posted...

Completely missed the point of what I was saying. Where did I say I had life figured out? Just pointing out that a lot of s*** can happen in 10 years time and being 17 is easy compaired to real life. I'm also typing from a phone half the time which is why I choose to go with "your", it just easier but if you wanna be the grammar police that's cool.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
This space available for purchase