This needs first person mode.

#1sgr8Posted 1/3/2013 1:13:40 PM
And not just in driving. Prefer to be IN the action over watching a character from the outside.
#2Mentalpatient87Posted 1/3/2013 1:24:46 PM
Already been a few of these topics.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#3johneartsPosted 1/3/2013 1:29:15 PM
Well at least a first person mode when standing to look around at the amazing environments.
#4Mentalpatient87Posted 1/3/2013 1:34:04 PM
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v?search=first+person

Oh! In fact you MADE one of these topics already, TC. Guess that means we don't need to do this **** again, huh?
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#5DarkchocolateXPosted 1/3/2013 3:44:53 PM
No it does not need FPS. In fact that would be really.. REALLY lame.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#6ILikesCheesePosted 1/3/2013 3:54:41 PM
Oh. The TC is one of THOSE gamers.

No thanks. Enough games are in first person. Let's leave this in the third where it belongs.

Hell, I think Halo 5 should be in third person.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#7nativenginePosted 1/3/2013 4:46:14 PM
You know, I wasn't too opposed to the idea if it was an option but because of hundreds of these topics I hate first person view. If first person is even a on foot option I'll mail Dan Houser a piece of s*** priority mail FedEx.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
This space available for purchase
#8Mentalpatient87Posted 1/3/2013 4:55:17 PM
Repeat. We do not need to do this again. TC already did this, and it came out pretty trolly last time.
---
#9BS_InfinitePosted 1/3/2013 6:39:34 PM
They definitely should. It would only add to the experience
---
BS_Infinite posted...
You Only Yolo Once
#10TRC187Posted 1/3/2013 9:38:13 PM
BS_Infinite posted...
They definitely should. It would only add to the experience

Wrong.. It would take the already amazing GTA experience and cheapen it, mainstream it, and inadvertently ruin the experience. I never want GTA to have a first person view.