We need a creepy side mission of some such.

#1Missy_MagooPosted 1/5/2013 1:50:13 PM
Something like running into some old lady out in some small, run down home out in the counrtyside and she tells you how she saw a plane go down in flames the other night and nobody believes her, then begs you to go see if anyone survived and help them becuase she is worried that someone is hurt.

You arrive at a plane wreck in the woods and you run into a local hunter who tells you that this plane crashed here 15 years ago, so you admit that the old lady is getting senile.

But then when you tell him about the old lady in the house nearby, he tells you that there is no old woman who lives there. In fact no ones lived there for years.

Something to shock you in the ending, or make you think " oh my god".
---
^-^
#2ninjaman148Posted 1/5/2013 1:57:44 PM(edited)
Kind of that one side mission in Red Dead Redemption where...

* RDR SPOILERS*

Some old woman sitting outside an abandoned church asks you if you have seen her soon to be husband in town and asks you to go and find him because they're supposed to get married today.

But then you find out later that he's been dead for over 20 years.

Or that other mission where this old guy living in a small cabin by a creek asks you for help on bringing flowers for his wife who he says is in the cabin because its apparently "hard for her to get up and about" since she's "too old".

After bringing the flowers, the man thanks you dearly and asks you to come into his cabin and have some tea and blackberry pie that his wife baked.

You find some rotted, mummified corpse sitting in a rocking chair.

John Marston is greatly disturbed and leaves as soon as possible

Man: "Ain't she a pretty one???"
John: "Yeaah...... Uh you don't look a day over thirty ma'am.. :l"

Man: "Ohh we play bridge on Thursdays!"

Dear lord.
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
Rest In Peace - Our Beloved Dog Lukas (07-31-12) - Someday, We'll Meet Again On Rainbow Bridge
#3NOTORiOUS_X0042Posted 1/5/2013 2:07:32 PM
we need another truth type character
#4jazztronautPosted 1/5/2013 3:43:27 PM
yeah there were definitely some creepy side missions in RDR
---
If you love your job, you'll never have to work a day in your life.
psn: jazztronaut
#5nativenginePosted 1/5/2013 5:09:04 PM
I loved those missions in RDR and GTA4 had the one with the guy who was cutting people's heads off. I think we'll get a few creepy missions
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
This space available for purchase
#6TheKyubiPosted 1/5/2013 6:05:32 PM
I agree.
---
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3roebfYWS1qam9fco1_500.jpg
PSN: TzEx0dus Xbox Live: Imm0ral Knight
#703343Posted 1/5/2013 6:37:25 PM
Yea i would love if they somehow continued with the truth missions back from GTA SanAndreas, not truth himself since they said no characters from PS2 era wont make a comeback, but maybe just a mission where we learn about what truth had found, that would be cool but probably won't happen.
---
GT- BlazeFire879
#8whiteboygenePosted 1/5/2013 9:01:47 PM
lol TC I like how no one noticed you ripped that directly out of the Far Cry 3 side mission, pretty much word for word.
---
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1
#9DanseMacabreOGPosted 1/5/2013 11:24:04 PM
An entire mission will be dedicated to finding out who really was PHONE.

Spoilers, it was Gus from Breaking Bad.
#10jimbobrulezPosted 1/5/2013 11:53:21 PM
whiteboygene posted...
lol TC I like how no one noticed you ripped that directly out of the Far Cry 3 side mission, pretty much word for word.

this
---
its like gta: sa... Carl should've had 1 star at all times, just being a black guy in 1990s L.A.- Masonator 2002