Songs that would break the game

#1I_know_uPosted 1/5/2013 2:38:24 PM
Music nowadays has no flavor. We've had a real good soundtrack from the original san andreas. The last good GTA game and 16 years later, in music time, we get GTA IV and the music couldn't be worse.

Rockstar does like to put music from a couple of years to a decade ago or more into their games, like Classics on GTA IV. It was the only good station in this game. They had to bring back some of the 90's because somewhere in there they knew the music industry was plummeting with clown singers like lil wayne, rick ross, katy perry, akon, rihanna and lady gaga to name a few. Not artist that would fit into that category, but talking in general. Some 80's songs from some of the rock stations were good too.

So they might put songs in the game that might not be from today but certainly from a couple of years ago. Here are a few...

'Hips don't lie'- Shakira. This is by far the worst song on any radio, any mp3 player, any anything. Shakira thought it was a good idea to mix her ethnic background with a salsa beat mixed in with a little bit of reggeaton with cheesy lyrics. It's sad because she was a 90's girl. If you haven't heard this song, don't waste your time looking for it....

'Umbrella'- rihanna. There have been remixes to the song to make it worse. Why would R* put this horrendous song? Listen to the crap they put on GTA IV. Somebody has a taste for this type of music in order to put it in the game.

'Bad Romance'- lady gaga. There can't be room for R* to put a failure song like this on there game's radios.

'As long as you love me'-Justin briber feat. Big sean. When pop artist think it's ok to put a hardcore rapper in their song to make them look cool. No thank you.

'I kissed a girl and I liked it'- Katy perry. Oh look at me! I'm into girls! No need to have a song about it. These attention artists are defined by music like this. This song blows, it has no catchiness to it either.

'I need a doctor'- Eminem feat. Dr. dre and skyler grey. A hip hop song with one of those horrible singers in them that they call music. Umm... slim shady, what happened?

'Racks'- YC feat. Future. This song is your typical hip hop of today with no taste and repetitive crap that has no real hip hop talent behind it.

'Bandz a make her dance'- Juicy J feat. lil wayne and 2chainz. Above comment.

'We are young'- fun. feat Janelle Monae. Over the top overrated. Too hyped of a song. Mainstream Glee garbage.

'Stupid hoe'- nicki manaj. Her untalented way of preforming. You can't say she's a good artist. Nobody can. I'm sorry....

'Whistle'- Flo Rida. A metaphor type song with meanings of sexual acts. Songs like these made for that soul purpose. A beat thrown together and radio disney friendly lyrics will make it a go for any radio station. I can't stand this one. It's really that stupid. Did you really have to make this song?

There's so many more unlisted here. You guys can squeeze in your own songs that would break the game. Nothing's more heart breaking to find the songs that you hate in a well crafted game. It brings back bad memories. Bad nostalgia, and make you wanna put down the controller once in a while. Songs or melodies in a game can define a good game and make you wanna come back for more. It makes its brand more appealing and has better replay value. Like the old times Zelda and Pokemon had spectacular music from my childhood days that made me feel good about playing them. Although music is a minor role for videogame developers to inputi, but it sure leaves an impact on your memory.

What are the songs you don't want to see in this game?
---
So I don't have to meet u
#2ALLENO31Posted 1/5/2013 2:44:33 PM
gangnam style.

call me maybe
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg
#3CharizardFangPosted 1/5/2013 2:53:02 PM
^I'ts funny, because i'm expecting both of those to be in this game lol.
#4ALLENO31Posted 1/5/2013 3:33:15 PM
CharizardFang posted...
^I'ts funny, because i'm expecting both of those to be in this game lol.

i hope you are wrong lol
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg
#5Valtiel43Posted 1/5/2013 4:02:52 PM
Anything by Lil Wayne or Nicki Minaj, also Black Veil Brides or Blood on the Dance Floor.
---
"Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves."
#603343Posted 1/5/2013 6:31:01 PM
Lol if gangnam style is in, i could see trevor singin along to it while running over ppl
---
GT- BlazeFire879
#7pyrokinesis666Posted 1/5/2013 6:37:58 PM
i only listen to the rock and talk station so dont care what crap music is in.
#8cheese_game619Posted 1/5/2013 7:49:50 PM
'Whistle'- Flo Rida. A metaphor type song with meanings of sexual acts. Songs like these made for that soul purpose. A beat thrown together and radio disney friendly lyrics will make it a go for any radio station. I can't stand this one. It's really that stupid. Did you really have to make this song?

http://www.vegasnews.com/wp-content/uploads/flo-rida5-perform-money_bryan-steffy-588.jpg

yep

most of these songs are just old pop songs... why would lady gaga or katy perry be in a gta game
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#9nativenginePosted 1/5/2013 8:01:49 PM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
i only listen to the rock and talk station so dont care what crap music is in.

Pretty much this. I'll always give the other stations a chance but the best thing about the radio in GTA, like real life, I can change the station if I don't like it.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
This space available for purchase
#10Dark_volkswagenPosted 1/6/2013 1:08:06 AM
cheese_game619 posted...

http://www.vegasnews.com/wp-content/uploads/flo-rida5-perform-money_bryan-steffy-588.jpg

yep

most of these songs are just old pop songs... why would lady gaga or katy perry be in a gta game

Because GTA V was being developed at the times those lady gaga and katy perry songs came out. And explain the songs that came out just a couple of years before GTA IV. like Buju banton "Driver" which came out in 2006, Raheem DeVaughn "You" came out in 2005, and R. Kelly's "Bump n' Grind" which came out a whopping 14 years ago in 1994. why are those in GTA IV then?
---
Napalms and nukes may break my bones, but machine guns will never hurt me.