The game's cover will be revealed this month

#1hulkhogan1Posted 1/7/2013 10:37:07 AM
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/47701/original-gtav-artwork-the-trunk-and-more-added-to-rockstar-downl.html

"Stay tuned for lots more ahead, including more artwork and the unveiling of the game's official cover later this month."

Probably not a huge deal to most, but finally getting to see what the cover looks like will really help make it feel like the wait is almost over.
#2NavexPosted 1/7/2013 11:03:53 AM
I'm making a guess when we get that cover we'll get a release date as well if we don't already get it by then. Makes sense to me, all the sites will get to update their preorder pages with the official game art AND the release date. We are also 72 days away from Spring here in the US so just a little over two months til' Spring, pretty close. Also, I did not realize Spring started so late in March, so I guess April seems more likely.
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com
#3xKeisukexPosted 1/7/2013 2:24:25 PM
My guess is that the game cover is just all of the pictures we have already seen put together
---
GT- -AzN Shinji
#4dorkod_xPosted 1/7/2013 6:16:39 PM
xKeisukex posted...
My guess is that the game cover is just all of the pictures we have already seen put together

Nah, don't think so.
#5cortana64Posted 1/7/2013 11:28:15 PM
They wont give us a release date until the master copy is sent off to print. GTA IV cost them millions.So until its off to print.Same with most of there games. The fine for missing a date is like 15,000 a day.
#6LordPonchoPosted 1/8/2013 5:22:57 AM
cortana64 posted...
They wont give us a release date until the master copy is sent off to print. GTA IV cost them millions.So until its off to print.Same with most of there games. The fine for missing a date is like 15,000 a day.

Lolwut. There's no fine for missing a release date. That's called a delay. It sucksfor the consumer. And it won't wait until the gold master is sent off as that usually happens 2-3 weeks ahead of release.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#7Mentalpatient87Posted 1/8/2013 1:45:49 PM
cortana64 posted...
They wont give us a release date until they are ready. GTA IV made them millions. The fine for missing a date is not real.

There we go, I fixed it.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#8nativenginePosted 1/8/2013 1:54:47 PM
cortana64 posted...

Da F are you talking about? A fine for missing a release date? Seriously, where do people come up with this s***.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
This space available for purchase