I'm not getting this game if I don't have an HD TV by launch.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I'm not getting this game if I don't have an HD TV by launch.

User Info: IBA_

IBA_
3 years ago#1
Because playing 360 & PS3 games on a tube screen 480p Box TV is worthless. You can't read any words.
You can't smoke LSD

User Info: Maximillian37

Maximillian37
3 years ago#2
/blogfaqs
S3RL. /sadness

User Info: Navex

Navex
3 years ago#3
This isn't meant as an insult but just go get a job, anything you see hiring, and after a few pays you'll afford one easy. They're so damn cheap compared to what they cost years ago...I remember my first one was a 42", not even a top-rated brand and it cost $948. Now look at that price and compare it to the sizes available for the same price, ouch.
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com

User Info: xKeisukex

xKeisukex
3 years ago#4
If you lace marijuana with LSD aren't you technically smoking it?
GT- -AzN Shinji

User Info: LordPoncho

LordPoncho
3 years ago#5
Awaiting TC's inevitable claims that the economy has prevented him from getting an HDTV and that Obama is the cause of it.
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800

User Info: Druff

Druff
3 years ago#6
Damn, I thought I was the last person in the world to finally upgrade to an HDTV... in early 2008.

How depressing.
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four

User Info: DarkLordMorsul

DarkLordMorsul
3 years ago#7
at least this thread isn't a "brag about my home thetre system" thread.
Skit Tells is Really good

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
3 years ago#8
Second hand shops bro. I picked up a 50inch Sony for my basement for $450 and a 42inch Sony for my bedroom for $300 at one. Or, look up Pioneers, picked up a old stock Pioneer Elite 60inch for $1400. There's options out there, you just have to look.
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
This space available for purchase

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
3 years ago#9
Maybe his parents are strict Asians and he had to get a full scholarship just to get a console and any money he makes from his job his parents take away.
?

User Info: Red Lobstar

Red Lobstar
3 years ago#10
I sympathize with you Navex. I got my 32" 720p LCD for about $750 back in 2008. It is a Samsung so it's going to be a little on the pricey side, but it was still on sale, and still among the cheapest models of both that brand and Sony. I think I've seen em go for $300 or less now.

Two months ago my dad bought a 47" 1080p LED LG for $550. There were comparable ones that were even cheaper, but this model had the best rating so he went with that. I can't believe how fast the prices have dropped in just a few years. Granted though, mine has a swivel base and his does not, so I like to think I still got a better deal due to that. ;_;
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I'm not getting this game if I don't have an HD TV by launch.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived