If you had to pick one thing you're MOST excited about relating to GTA V...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. If you had to pick one thing you're MOST excited about relating to GTA V...

User Info: whiteboygene

whiteboygene
4 years ago#1
What would it be? (Please try to keep it to one choice, though you can have a second choice/special mention)

For me, it'd be exploring the city.

With a special mention for the new melee system. Love beating the **** out of people in GTA IV, now it's gonna be even better!
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
4 years ago#2
Definatly exploring. GTA has always had a great level of exploration. Out of all the hours I've played GTA, 3/4 of that time is from just exploring.

Honorable mention:
Driving, loved the driving in 4. Love pulling off perfect drifts
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter

User Info: stangkid95

stangkid95
4 years ago#3
Ze planes!! Ze planes!! Honorable mention to exploring as well. And the all out mayhem that will be multiplayer free roam when my friends and I get on.
GT: GrimmRecon005

User Info: IiXxCodMw3xXiI

IiXxCodMw3xXiI
4 years ago#4
Wearing baggy white tees. Hopefully you will be able to wear the with Franklin or in multiplayer and I always wanted this and since there is no game the have this feature I will enjoy this alot. (hopefully)

User Info: Nutralguy

Nutralguy
4 years ago#5
Exploring, city and wilderness.

User Info: Druff

Druff
4 years ago#6
Exploring for me too. Specifically, exploring R*'s virtual version of the city I live in. =D
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four

User Info: 03343

4 years ago#7
I would have to say being able to switch between three people whenever you want, can't wait to see how it works.
GT- BlazeFire879

User Info: dorkod_x

dorkod_x
4 years ago#8
Druff posted...
Exploring for me too. Specifically, exploring R*'s virtual version of the city I live in. =D

User Info: hulkhogan1

hulkhogan1
4 years ago#9
Exploring the huge world. More specifically, exploring under the ocean while in a submarine.

User Info: zack12369

zack12369
4 years ago#10
The game. Can't just pick one.
gt : z a c k t k.
<insert witty sig here>
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. If you had to pick one thing you're MOST excited about relating to GTA V...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived