If you had to pick one thing you're MOST excited about relating to GTA V...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. If you had to pick one thing you're MOST excited about relating to GTA V...
2 years ago#1
What would it be? (Please try to keep it to one choice, though you can have a second choice/special mention)

For me, it'd be exploring the city.

With a special mention for the new melee system. Love beating the **** out of people in GTA IV, now it's gonna be even better!
---
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1
2 years ago#2
Definatly exploring. GTA has always had a great level of exploration. Out of all the hours I've played GTA, 3/4 of that time is from just exploring.

Honorable mention:
Driving, loved the driving in 4. Love pulling off perfect drifts
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
2 years ago#3
Ze planes!! Ze planes!! Honorable mention to exploring as well. And the all out mayhem that will be multiplayer free roam when my friends and I get on.
---
GT: GrimmRecon005
2 years ago#4
Wearing baggy white tees. Hopefully you will be able to wear the with Franklin or in multiplayer and I always wanted this and since there is no game the have this feature I will enjoy this alot. (hopefully)
2 years ago#5
Exploring, city and wilderness.
2 years ago#6
Exploring for me too. Specifically, exploring R*'s virtual version of the city I live in. =D
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
2 years ago#7
I would have to say being able to switch between three people whenever you want, can't wait to see how it works.
---
GT- BlazeFire879
2 years ago#8
Druff posted...
Exploring for me too. Specifically, exploring R*'s virtual version of the city I live in. =D
2 years ago#9
Exploring the huge world. More specifically, exploring under the ocean while in a submarine.
2 years ago#10
The game. Can't just pick one.
---
gt : z a c k t k.
<insert witty sig here>
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. If you had to pick one thing you're MOST excited about relating to GTA V...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived