Will you go to the midnight release for gta5.

#1pyrokinesis666Posted 1/11/2013 11:11:51 AM
I definitely will.

i'll do what i did for gta4. take tuesday off from work, go to midnight release, play game for 10 hours straight while drinking tons of coffee.
#2LordPonchoPosted 1/11/2013 11:13:04 AM
Anybody who takes a day off from work for games has a very poor set of priorities. Jussayyin.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#3DruffPosted 1/11/2013 11:13:38 AM
Nah. Last midnight release I ever went to was MGS4. Before that, Halo 2. Both times I asked myself "wtf am I doing here?"
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#4pyrokinesis666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 11:16:00 AM
i'll get paid for the day off so its not like im gonna lose money which i have plenty of.
#5DarkLordMorsulPosted 1/11/2013 11:20:21 AM
my employer actually added two "personal" days to our benefits I might just use one for this...
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#6DruffPosted 1/11/2013 11:28:02 AM
LordPoncho posted...
Anybody who takes a day off from work for games has a very poor set of priorities. Jussayyin.

Playing hooky from work for one day just to have some fun is really bad and makes you a bad person. Right.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#7DarkLordMorsulPosted 1/11/2013 11:37:22 AM
LordPoncho posted...

I'm a workaholic(seriously today was my day off I was getting my car fixed so I walked to work and worked 4 hours just to kill time.

IF, you call out sick just to p[lay games that's lame. I get two weeks more vacation than my wife so I tend to use them randomly or around game releases because I've got nothing else going on.
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#8xKeisukexPosted 1/11/2013 11:51:25 AM
naw I rather play the game when I have lots of energy so I can use it to scream how amazing this game is
---
GT- -AzN Shinji
#9nativenginePosted 1/11/2013 11:52:40 AM
I will be going to midnight launch for sure. It's been a while since I've been to midnight launch, I think GTA4 was the last game I went to actually. I'm sure I'll stay up all night playing, slamming Red Bull and Bud Light Platinum. I'll show up to work the next day and just close my office door and have my assistant handle what she can. I'm sure I'll be either sleeping in my chair or on here talking about how cool the game is. Expect lots of typos that day, just a heads up.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#10MrDuffy017Posted 1/11/2013 12:28:05 PM
If my local EB Games has one, most likely, since by then it'll be warm enough that I won't have to worry about freezing to death. (I'm from Canada, eh?) I get two days off per week so I'll schedule those back to back so I'll have 2 days to wear off the initial "OMG GTAV IS SOAWESOMEHURRDURR" that I'm inevitably going to feel. Gonna be a good time lol.