LOL @ people saying Rockstar is sexist with the main characters

#1Government_FoodPosted 1/12/2013 6:41:05 PM
So what if there isn't any main playable characters that are women? Some games are just made for men. Why don't you take it up to the NFL hotline and ask why there aren't any women playing with the men?
---
http://i.imgur.com/XxpzZ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ncFVZ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/W9iLn.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/sb69kz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/p3KrH.jpg
#2LordPonchoPosted 1/12/2013 6:47:32 PM
Because we needed another.

Amd people spewing sexism claims are trolling.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#3ChronoAcePosted 1/12/2013 10:32:20 PM
Could you imagine how bad it would be if there wasn't a black main character in the trio? You would have people crying sexism AND racism. Ultimate trolling by Rockstar.
#4pyrokinesis666Posted 1/13/2013 9:23:29 PM
if there were women main characters in gta, every feminist group in the country would want dan houser hung by his package.
#5Chrono_SyndromePosted 1/14/2013 4:18:28 AM
Some games are just made for men

Sure, only prolem is: mentioned games are AO-only with corresponding content at core. Nothing to do with GTA.
#6ZodofWarPosted 1/14/2013 9:52:55 AM
Government_Food posted...
So what if there isn't any main playable characters that are women? Some games are just made for men. Why don't you take it up to the NFL hotline and ask why there aren't any women playing with the men?

But this isn't the NFL, where a woman might not be able to take the hit that a man could give. This is a video game. Where the playing field is equal. Where a woman can do anything a man can. But yet, R* doesn't put a female lead in their game. And if you think no one would buy it, Poll female gamers. Ask them if they bought Saints Row. And I'll bet even money, they did. Because why? Because despite what people like you "Think", women do play video games. And every now and then, they like to have one that represesnts them. Why do you think they play Final Fantasy so much? Because in that world, you can be gorgeous, and smart, and lethal.

People love GTA. and by PEOPLE, I mean MEN, and WOMEN. Why shouldn't they want someone who represents them? And btw. I can only imagine how upset you'd be if all three characters were female, or black.

Unlike the women, you'd probably boycott the game, instead of playing it anyway, and hoping that one day, your voice is heard.
---
Being Difficult is easy.
#7nativenginePosted 1/14/2013 12:17:02 PM
ZodofWar posted...
Government_Food posted...

But this isn't the NFL, where a woman might not be able to take the hit that a man could give. This is a video game. Where the playing field is equal. Where a woman can do anything a man can. But yet, R* doesn't put a female lead in their game. And if you think no one would buy it, Poll female gamers. Ask them if they bought Saints Row. And I'll bet even money, they did. Because why? Because despite what people like you "Think", women do play video games. And every now and then, they like to have one that represesnts them. Why do you think they play Final Fantasy so much? Because in that world, you can be gorgeous, and smart, and lethal.

People love GTA. and by PEOPLE, I mean MEN, and WOMEN. Why shouldn't they want someone who represents them? And btw. I can only imagine how upset you'd be if all three characters were female, or black.

Unlike the women, you'd probably boycott the game, instead of playing it anyway, and hoping that one day, your voice is heard.

Oh I see now, your on a little tangent about how we're all sexist here, apparently racist too hmm? Your just as bad as that chagen guy, unable to understand when people are making jokes. Instead you get your panties all twisted in a bunch and scream "you guys are pigs and should die". Get off that high horse your riding so hard and take a step back to relax.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#8the_arisenPosted 1/14/2013 12:25:12 PM
I understand exactly why R* didnt put playable women characters in it...

1) women are alot more level headed then men (mostly) and dont come up with the dumb ideas we do, and usually resort to verbal communication instead of physical violence...

2) if they did include a female PC, who blows things up, is a raging mega B**** who is constantly PMSing and just raging like a horomonal C*** (so essentially as pschologically as stable as the male PCs), the fem empowerment groups would throw a hissy fit about how this is an unfair representation of women and how it sets back the Feminist movement a decade and that men are all just horrible pigs who objectify women... yet half of these girls show up to these rallies in mini skirts and halter tops.... ok I may have got off on a tangent their...

To sum up... Its just to much of a timebomb for R* to make a female protagonist who can keep up with the male ones... not because they think females cant, or that guys are better... but simply cuz people are going to moan no matter what they do, either feminists or trolls...
---
There is nothing in the bible that says Jesus wasnt a Veloci-Raptor
Raw dogging the internet (and your gf) since '93