You know what really made the old GTA games hard.

#21ZodofWarPosted 1/14/2013 10:00:43 AM
Nah brah. Worst GTA missions ever was from SA. RC's helicopter SONAFAHMAHFAH
---
Being Difficult is easy.
#22NS_RegentParkPosted 1/14/2013 10:57:15 AM
ZodofWar posted...
Nah brah. Worst GTA missions ever was from SA. RC's helicopter SONAFAHMAHFAH

Try playing them today. I went from completed SA 100% in 100 hours on my PS2 to 50 hours when I bought it on XBOX Live again. Got through Flight School easily too. I noticed things just became a helluva lot less frustrating 6 years after its release :P
---
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
#23DarkLordMorsulPosted 1/14/2013 1:00:14 PM
Like i said in general boats were the worst specifically zeros defending the towers and chasing down the vans worst two missions ever.
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#24ChisokaPosted 1/16/2013 1:35:09 PM
FluffyKidJoe posted...
TRC187 posted...
Its been years since I played SA, but I remember this one mission that had you chasing someone with a motorcycle, you had one as well.. I believe it was a long chase, racing down alley's, stairs, and jumps, it was fun as hell, but pretty difficult to pass your first time.

That was on the quad bike with Catalina. It was an annoying mission, very easy bike to spin out on.

Don't you mean the quad bike race in Vice City Stories? That was a bloody nightmare to get.
#25CooLJaY2kay4Posted 1/16/2013 2:23:47 PM
Vice City's dirt bike stunt thing in the stadium... uber hard lol but very fun.
---
"A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own." - Solid Snake
#26GentlemenBlackPosted 1/17/2013 6:39:04 AM
ChronoAce posted...
MODNAR11 posted...
I always thought it was the terribad shooting mechanics, personally...

---
Didn't you know? Apparently if your series of irrelevant numbers are higher, you win the internets
#27angeldeath21Posted 1/17/2013 9:58:33 AM
NS_RegentPark posted...
Dark_volkswagen posted...
Part3 posted...
GTA 3. Pay day for Ray.
---

^THIS

Thought I was the only one.

Was getting ready to come in here and quote this, too... Jesus. The memories.

THIS WHOLE CITY IS ONE FREAKIN' SEWA!
---
"We Do Not Sow; Hear Me Roar; Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken; Growing Strong; Ours is the Fury; As High as Honor; Night gathers, my watch begins."
#28Pirate_Wolf_12Posted 1/20/2013 3:51:13 AM
FluffyKidJoe posted...
TRC187 posted...
Its been years since I played SA, but I remember this one mission that had you chasing someone with a motorcycle, you had one as well.. I believe it was a long chase, racing down alley's, stairs, and jumps, it was fun as hell, but pretty difficult to pass your first time.

That was on the quad bike with Catalina. It was an annoying mission, very easy bike to spin out on.

I remember that mission. I passed it my first go but barely, whilst most people would just kill them early on one of them for me got to the end of their destination (the trailer park area north-east of Los Santos) after a long race around the countryside.

And I remember the Vice City racing mission well. Hillary in the fast car, you in the suburban four door sedan. With two stars, too.
#29Buddy_DacotePosted 1/22/2013 5:51:51 AM
davelicious posted...
The only GTA mission I ever found hard was the zero mission to take out the vans using the RC plane. I think the first time I played through I beat that mission without even breaking a sweat... but then I read a lot of people saying how hard it was. I don't think I was then ever able to beat that mission again on any subsequent playthroughs (and there were many playthroughs).

GTA has always felt pretty easy to me.

Oh god, this. I was stuck for a year or two on that mission. I also remember a mission where you chase a limo or something in San Fierro. I think the mission was to protect prostitutes around the town, and then the last one was a guy driving off with the girl in a limo. Was stuck for a long time on that one.
#30HELLWOLF06Posted 1/23/2013 1:23:21 PM
GTA III

cars last about 30 seconds tops if you crash into stuff often

GTA IV

cars last half an hour to an hour depending on if its an armoured truck or not and how hard you crash into something and how many times
---
Try to find Gamefaqs http://xkcd.com/802_large/
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/BunnySock/mabinogi_2012_07_10_001.jpg