Pre-release Gamertag list for GTA V (or other games)

#21whiteboygenePosted 1/17/2013 4:22:08 PM
*ass slap*

Good to hear!
---
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1
#22angeldeath21Posted 1/17/2013 4:24:17 PM
More often than not we start our own match and just run from cops until people join and mess with us. It's quite fun... feel free to add me and we can raise hell. We play with about six or seven other people we all went to high school / college with, so we have some fun.

If you do ever play with us, look out for Colonial Swave. He can be a whiny *****.
---
"We Do Not Sow; Hear Me Roar; Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken; Growing Strong; Ours is the Fury; As High as Honor; Night gathers, my watch begins."
#23PepeSilvia906Posted 1/17/2013 4:27:08 PM
whiteboygene posted...
PepeSilvia906 posted...
GameFAQs name: PepeSilvia906
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile (also in sig)
Mic: Yes
Preferred party size: Don't really care that much.
How I play: This stuff right hurr:
angeldeath21 posted...
I play exclusively free roam anymore with my good sir The Wereodile and our policy is "kill anyone who isn't us/in our party," though if someone is friendly (which to us is pointing a gun our direction and not killing, or driving next to us and honking) we tend to leave them be. We use foul language but can tone it down if someone has kids around or whatever. We always kick modders after investigating their invincibility etc., and when playing objective game modes we usually try to win. Usually.

So I have to point my gun at you and your boyfriend and/or honk my horn in order for you to not kill me over and over? Yeah, count me out, I'd rather enjoy the game than waste my first hour online getting spawn-killed over and over.

...He's not my boyfriend. >_>
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#24angeldeath21Posted 1/17/2013 4:27:36 PM
Yes I am.
---
"We Do Not Sow; Hear Me Roar; Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken; Growing Strong; Ours is the Fury; As High as Honor; Night gathers, my watch begins."
#25xPercivala2536xPosted 1/17/2013 6:02:40 PM
Lol
---
"I ran into a mexican dragon earlier, he used Unrelenting Force, but it came out TA COB ELL..." - blasterfaster443
#26puffinslaughter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 9:24:01 PM
Updated, we have a nice list going now. Thanks for contributing everyone!

And gene, play nice
---
pearl jam's for middle aged guys driving SUVs to their weekend softball game~ManOnBench
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#27whiteboygenePosted 1/18/2013 10:07:38 PM
I'm nice... couldn't you tell by my slapping of them buttocks? Besides I'm currently bleeding profusely (metaphorically speaking) because the mods tore me a new one, so I must be on my best behavior this weekend.
---
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1
#28kingcodebraPosted 1/19/2013 4:44:47 PM
ohai, puffy. I would add mine but I'm about to lose gold for awhile and I think you already got my Gt anyhow :P

Just figured I'd say hey
---
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/8278/kingcodebrawithtifa2.jpg ~ by masterpug53
#29puffinslaughter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 12:38:00 PM
From: whiteboygene | Posted: 1/19/2013 12:07:38 AM | #027
I'm nice... couldn't you tell by my slapping of them buttocks? Besides I'm currently bleeding profusely (metaphorically speaking) because the mods tore me a new one, so I must be on my best behavior this weekend.

They did? That's surprising. The mods on here are completely fair and just.

ohai, puffy. I would add mine but I'm about to lose gold for awhile and I think you already got my Gt anyhow :P

Just figured I'd say hey

:D I didn't know you lurked here! Get your gold back soon
---
pearl jam's for middle aged guys driving SUVs to their weekend softball game~ManOnBench
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#30kingcodebraPosted 1/21/2013 2:17:57 PM
Oh, I'm gonna try. I still got it but by the time this sees daylight it'll be gone.
---
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/8278/kingcodebrawithtifa2.jpg ~ by masterpug53