Trailer #3?

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
I know for GTA IV they released 4 trailers, each being excellent. Should we expect a few more trailer for V before the March/April release date?
"A man chooses... a slave obeys. Kill!" - Andrew Ryan
PSN: BigDaddyFatso
4 years ago#2
Did you know that the third trailer from previous GTAs had the release date, I expect the same this time.
4 years ago#3
It seems like the first trailer was emphasizing Michael, the second Trevor. So far we've barely glimpsed Franklin's personality, so I expect trailer 3 to focus on him. Also, hip hop.
|| ||\ || ||"" ||"" ||"") ||\ || /''''\
|| || \|| ||"" ||, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/
4 years ago#4
InfernoSD posted...
It seems like the first trailer was emphasizing Michael, the second Trevor. So far we've barely glimpsed Franklin's personality, so I expect trailer 3 to focus on him. Also, hip hop.

Sounds like a pretty reasonable hypothesis to me. I can imagine some classic West Coast Hip Hop for the trailer song, something like Gin and Juice possibly.
Laws are a tedious business and counting coppers is worse
4 years ago#5
This game is gonna be so good.
"A man chooses... a slave obeys. Kill!" - Andrew Ryan
PSN: BigDaddyFatso
4 years ago#6
im just starving for info
"I awaken. I consume oxygen, then bacon, eggs and black coffee, then my wife, then bacon." - Nick Offerman
http://i.minus.com/iRiu3PRI5vKfS.gif
4 years ago#7
Rhyswr posted...
InfernoSD posted...

Sounds like a pretty reasonable hypothesis to me. I can imagine some classic West Coast Hip Hop for the trailer song, something like Gin and Juice possibly.

that would be perfect
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
4 years ago#8
InfernoSD posted...

I personally doubt it, but it would be cool. Don't really think the second emphasized trevor so my guess is they just show random bits like they have been doing.
its like gta: sa... Carl should've had 1 star at all times, just being a black guy in 1990s L.A.- Masonator 2002

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived