Limited Edition?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Limited Edition?
3 years ago#1
To my knowledge there hasn't been any word on a special or limited edition yet but should we expect to see one for this or should I just go ahead and preorder the regular copy now
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
3 years ago#2
depends if you pre order from game stop then yes pre order the regular, then when the the limited is announced which im sure there will be one then upgrade. if you pre order from amazon im not sure if you can upgrade.
3 years ago#3
I guess ill be waiting for an announcement then because I don't purchase from GameStop
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
3 years ago#4
you can change or cancel a gamestop pre order,
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
3 years ago#5
I'm doing the same thing I did with GTA4, wait until an Collector's Edition announced.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#7
^^^Pre-order bonuses =/= Limited or Collector Editions. Nothing of that sort has been announced. Maybe you should know that before you make a smartass post.

EDIT: Also that link doesn't even help prove your claim, lol.
---
If they don't kill you, they make you stronger. But usually they kill you.
RIP My Xbox 360, 2007-2010.
3 years ago#8
I have the regular version paid for at GameStop, so if they announce a collector's edition or something I can just transfer the funds and add whatever is necessary.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
3 years ago#9
bantha_fodder50 posted...
^^^Pre-order bonuses =/= Limited or Collector Editions. Nothing of that sort has been announced. Maybe you should know that before you make a smartass post.

EDIT: Also that link doesn't even help prove your claim, lol.

Well, TC also said "special" so, thats good enough.
---
So I don't have to meet u
3 years ago#10
I wanted a Collector's Edition at first, but now I doubt I'll change my pre-order to it should it be announced. It'll just include some plastic crap that'll gather dust in my room. The poster is all I really wanted.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Limited Edition?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived