I wonder what kinda cellphone will carry.

#1paint87Posted 1/17/2013 11:53:48 AM
I hope we can buy/find. Different kinds. with different layouts. I hope they add a ifruit 6
---
PHILLIP BANKS YOUUUUU SHOULD KICK MY BUTT
#2Blade_BraverPosted 1/17/2013 12:04:47 PM
Also what about an i pod so you can listen to music or pod casts while walking around.
---
"Never fall for a Line Trap." -Blade_Braver
#3Part3Posted 1/17/2013 1:14:49 PM
1980's mobile, so you can beat some one to death with the suitcase battery.

What's the point in wasting all those resources making phones to put in the game...?

I hope they have at least 2 brands of tablet! I hope the have all the different iPods and a Zune! I hope I have a selection of over 4 brands of TV in different sizes for my apartment.
---
---
TIG - i like cartyooons
#4Buddy_DacotePosted 1/17/2013 2:41:31 PM
I'm pretty sure at least one of them will have a fruit phone. Rockstar said they're modernizing the phones in-game, so you'll be able to access the internet, check mail etc from your phone. I can see Michael or Franklin having a fruit phone, though I guess a simpler model suits Trevor best.
#5llkopPosted 1/17/2013 5:01:35 PM
i reckon it will be a "pear" phone
---
Thanks in advance, guys and galls ;)
Yours... Mr GrayZa
#6mfv12979Posted 1/17/2013 6:00:11 PM
I know what the cell phone is going to be. It will be the first cell phone that was ever made. you know it was really big and fat. lol And it will be in this game.
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266
#7brute_strengthPosted 1/17/2013 6:14:52 PM
I hate how much people are into smart phones in real life so I really hope they don't get all crazy and try to make us do everything from our phone in this one.
---
U.S.A.F.
#8tzar_666Posted 1/17/2013 7:58:54 PM
brute_strength posted...
I hate how much people are into smart phones in real life so I really hope they don't get all crazy and try to make us do everything from our phone in this one.

my phone cost 20 dollars and works fine. out here in the country verizon sucks.
i think they use mapple
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#9FromanothertimePosted 1/17/2013 9:46:05 PM
Part3 posted...
1980's mobile, so you can beat some one to death with the suitcase battery.

What's the point in wasting all those resources making phones to put in the game...?

I hope they have at least 2 brands of tablet! I hope the have all the different iPods and a Zune! I hope I have a selection of over 4 brands of TV in different sizes for my apartment.
---

This. I don't need multiple devices, tablets and superphones/smartphones to further remove myself from reality.

Just give me the "ifruit" and then let me play gta 5.
---
I love F.A.T. chicks
#10Jaws_ThemePosted 1/18/2013 12:29:01 AM
nexus 4