Worried about my xbox and gta v texture

#1IiXxCodMw3xXiIPosted 1/18/2013 4:26:23 PM
My xbox is pretty bad. In games like battlefield 3 and gta iv the texture loads slow and edges are blurry and not like its supposed to be. Now since gta v will be a big game and things will load slow and which make me worried that the graphic will look even worse than it is so the game will look really bad.

If you look at the texture here, it doesnt look so good

http://media.gtanet.com/gallery/gta-5-screenshots/fullsize/trevor-vinewood-sign.jpg

and Im scared that gta will look terrible for me because when I play gta iv or battlefield I can get the bad texture thing out of my head and it annoys me that the graphic is annoying which make the game harder to play for some reason.
#203343Posted 1/18/2013 5:16:22 PM(edited)
hmmm i take it you still have the old 360 arcade? if you do you should probably about time to go get yourself the 360 slim. it runs a little better and has 250 gb HDD. or maybe try installin your games to your HDD, might help them run better.
---
GT- BlazeFire879
#3nativenginePosted 1/18/2013 5:38:07 PM
I agree with the poster above. Elites and slims are reasonably priced now and installing is always recommended for big games.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#4LordPonchoPosted 1/18/2013 5:55:58 PM
*looks at username*
*sees mention of BF3*
*wonders what the hell is going on here*
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#5zack12369Posted 1/18/2013 6:48:29 PM
Ignore the TC, trolls (attempts) EVERY board i see him in.
---
gt : z a c k t k.
<insert witty sig here>
#6nativenginePosted 1/18/2013 6:57:57 PM
zack12369 posted...

Oh we know, it's actually very easy to tell by his username.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#7DarkLordMorsulPosted 1/18/2013 8:03:20 PM
zack12369 posted...

yeah but whats the troll here? Not sure the xbox will handle the game as smoothly as PC? seems like a general knowledge question to me...
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#8VarcausPosted 1/18/2013 9:44:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9VarcausPosted 1/18/2013 9:52:07 PM
IiXxCodMw3xXiI posted...
My xbox is pretty bad. In games like battlefield 3 and gta iv the texture loads slow and edges are blurry and not like its supposed to be. Now since gta v will be a big game and things will load slow and which make me worried that the graphic will look even worse than it is so the game will look really bad.

If you look at the texture here, it doesnt look so good

http://media.gtanet.com/gallery/gta-5-screenshots/fullsize/trevor-vinewood-sign.jpg

and Im scared that gta will look terrible for me because when I play gta iv or battlefield I can get the bad texture thing out of my head and it annoys me that the graphic is annoying which make the game harder to play for some reason.

Americans manufacture 99% of the firearms discussed on the evening news.

So what's the takeaway here? Relax, there are more pressing matters Facing the Nation.
#10DarkLordMorsulPosted 1/19/2013 3:25:13 AM
Varcaus posted...
IiXxCodMw3xXiI posted...

Americans manufacture 99% of the firearms discussed on the evening news.

So what's the takeaway here? Relax, there are more pressing matters Facing the Nation.

I'm pretty sure this is the wrong thread...

No idea how a texture issue turned nto a guns post...
---
Skit Tells is Really good