The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

If you're one of the people who goes on R*'s Facebook....

#1FutureShockUKPosted 1/23/2013 2:39:54 PM
...and spams every post related to something unrelated to GTA with "GTA DETAILS NOW!" "GIVE US A RELEASE DATE!" "NO ONE CARES ABOUT ANY OTHER GAMES, GTAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I hate you.

Yours sincerely.

Future S UK esq.
---
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK
#2whiteboygenePosted 1/23/2013 3:04:43 PM
I was hoping we could discuss this at some point. What is it about FB that brings out the most annoying, unforgivable, ravenous, rude and outright insane behavior of some folks? The people that comment on the posts of all video game and TV show FBs are some of the worst people you will ever have the displeasure of (not) knowing.
---
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1
#3sal9e3sPosted 1/23/2013 3:15:14 PM
Facebook = LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!!!
---
GT - Burrito Diablo
#4BardockpwnsjooPosted 1/23/2013 9:23:33 PM
There's a reason I don't personally use Failbook, as I like to call it.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#5kingcodebraPosted 1/24/2013 4:21:14 AM
whiteboygene posted...
What is it about FB that brings out the most annoying, unforgivable, ravenous, rude and outright insane behavior of some folks?

Anonymity and/or the fact you can't get your hands on them. FB is a general idea of how people think and act behind closed door and why you should never like, trust, help, or care if any of them die. All cannon fodder.
---
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/8278/kingcodebrawithtifa2.jpg ~ by masterpug53
#6RhyswrPosted 1/24/2013 5:05:55 AM
I just follow them on Twitter. Don't bother on Facebook due to what the TC pointed out. Can you imagine how irritating it must be for the person in charge of R*'s Facebook page?
---
Laws are a tedious business and counting coppers is worse
#7weedlelovesgtaPosted 1/24/2013 5:44:04 AM
what about youtube that has some of the worst people on earth
---
Panzerstrudelhosen,ja
#8TRC187Posted 1/24/2013 6:31:53 AM
I loathe facebook and twitter.. I don't know how anyone has the time to sit there and read, pry and investigate what their 300 other friends are doing on a minute to minute basis.. Its so disturbing to me.

I agree though, the majority of people commenting on facebook and youtube are halfwits, and most of them are likely under 13 yrs old.

Off topic; It cracks me up how much of a con facebook is.. Even Zuckerturd knows this, hence his sell out... He knew damn well the outcome, its almost comical that individuals foresaw financial gain in buying up facebook shares. Those shares are worthless now. More people are dumping facebook than joining these days, and because of that, facebook will inevitably out of desperateness try the myspace thing of charging fees for ridiculous reasons.. I've already read a few articles about how they're toying around with the idea of charging a fee for sending specific messages.... Good move facebook, that'll get'um to join.
#9FutureShockUK(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 7:01:21 AM
Rhyswr posted...
I just follow them on Twitter. Don't bother on Facebook due to what the TC pointed out. Can you imagine how irritating it must be for the person in charge of R*'s Facebook page?

I genuinely would've snapped by now and written a long rant at them. They've got over 3 million likes, and about half of them seem to just be obsessed with GTA V. I mean yeah, I'm anticipating it, but you'd think it was the only thing in some people's lives. I remember looking through some pics about the Max Payne 3 DLC, and someone had gone on every single photo (and there was about 26) and posted the exact same thing saying "NO ONE CARES, WHERE'S GTA?"

It's like dude, chill out. Get a hobby.
---
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK
#10nativenginePosted 1/24/2013 7:52:59 AM
Facebook and twitter are turning this younger generation into major narcissist IMO. Look at most any person 18 or younger and it's all self taken pics that scream "look at me, I'm soooo hot". When did we all become so f***ing important that we have to tell everyone every little step we take in our daily lives? And no I don't want to look at your god damn farm on FarmVille, no I don't care that Joe answered a question about me, oh Ashton has 20 million followers on twitter, good for him I don't care. Facebook to me is the ultimate stalker site and twitter is just dumb if you ask me.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board