Great, Now Gamers Have No Say.

#21CruorComaPosted 1/26/2013 8:31:41 AM(edited)
tzar_666 posted...
CruorComa posted...
Conservative authority figure wants to take choice from the individual. Stop the presses.

excuse me for correcting you but leland yee is a democrat from san francisco not a conservative.

I'm not American. America's use of "Liberal" and "Conservative" to epitomize a political party is strictly a local practice because internationally no one knows or cares about what "Democrats" or "Republicans" are.
Most people use standard dictionary definition when using the words "Liberal" or "Conservative".

cordsman posted...
deimos91 posted...
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
As a Conservative myself, this is why I hate Conservative represenatives. I can't even recall the last time these ******* represented anyone other than themselves. The same can be said for Liberal politicians, but the Conservatives always try to protray themselves as the LIBERTY LOVING, CONSTITUTIONAL PARTY! Then they do **** like this.

My opinion and the opinion of anyone on this board, be they Liberal or Conservative, is worth eighty times what this asses opinion is. I'd also be willing to bet that we have more credibility in our left balls than this ass has in his whole damn body.

The politicians are why i am liberal and not conservative they wanna ban our games,Deny marriage where its due and keep us 100 years behind the rest of the world

Yeah except for the fact that America is way more progressive than the rest of the world.

No.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#22tzar_666Posted 1/26/2013 11:04:42 AM
democrat is the party of slavery and raceism, unions and the kkk. they believe in abortion, same sex marriage,disarming the people and punishing anyone who makes themselves successful.

republican is the party of abolition guns and faith. getting government out of are lives.

rhino is a person who says they are republican to get elected then votes democrat.

thats basically the difference.

conservative is someone who believes in the nuclear family second amendment rights and buisness

a liberal belives in america is evil and must be punished for there crimes. government needs to control everything. no one have guns but them and abolition.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#23CruorComaPosted 1/26/2013 11:24:09 AM
I take it that explanation had some subjective flavoring?
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#24tzar_666Posted 1/26/2013 11:32:13 AM
CruorComa posted...

no its based on 250 years of the way people vote in congress.

the civil war was between republican president abraham lincoln and democrat president of the southern states or confederate states jefferson davis. after lincoln won he abolished slavery and gave black men the right to vote. when democrats regained power they inacted jim crow laws and separated the races. the democrat party started the unions and changed the kkk to keep blacks from getting white mens jobs. the southern states are still pretty racist mostly twards mexicans.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#25mjc0961Posted 1/26/2013 11:38:14 AM(edited)
CruorComa posted...

Of course it did. If you actually care what the difference is, just look it up on wikipedia or something.

revan292 posted...
*snip*

"Offensive Material
You should not post anything that would be considered inappropriate in a business or school environment (in other words, "Not Safe For Work").

Hate speech, such as using race, religion, sexual orientation, culture, ethnicity, disability, nationality, or gender as a means of insult."

Last time I checked, American is a nationality. How about some rule enforcement, GameFAQs?
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#26CruorComaPosted 1/26/2013 12:37:30 PM(edited)
mjc0961 posted...
CruorComa posted...

Of course it did. If you actually care what the difference is, just look it up on wikipedia or something.

Easy there young man. The question was written in such a way that I was merely asking for him to elaborate on his stance. Which he did. I couldn't have gotten personal rhetoric from wikipedia.
---
#27tzar_666Posted 1/26/2013 1:13:47 PM
why do people think they need to make a point using foul language. you wont see me using dirty words. nothing is going to happen the supreme court said in june that the gaming industry has the same protection as print or video media. there is no difference in any form of media all have equal first amendment rights. so this is all a moot point.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2