Pitch me on this game

#1NavarexPosted 1/25/2013 12:51:48 PM
I have gta4 what's better about this one?

I just cancelled my preorder on gears of war judgment, I think I might get this one, are there any known preorder bonuses?
---
omg das ofensive pls delet it -__-
I do the work of the devil, i'm one hell of a guy
#2G-ZissPosted 1/25/2013 1:33:39 PM
Pitch =/= Sell
#3TRC187Posted 1/25/2013 1:45:53 PM
Navarex posted...
I have gta4 what's better about this one?

I just cancelled my preorder on gears of war judgment, I think I might get this one, are there any known preorder bonuses?

Just a key chain and poster, and on top of that, it'll be similar to IV, I'd pass on this one..

(Shhhh, don't tell him about the screenshots, information and multiple trailers so he can see for himself...)
#4Navarex(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:52:54 PM
I just wanted people's opinion D:
---
omg das ofensive pls delet it -__-
I do the work of the devil, i'm one hell of a guy
#5Mentalpatient87Posted 1/25/2013 2:14:40 PM
Navarex posted...

You want opinions on a game that isn't out and has very little information known about it. In the hour between your posting this topic and your second post, you could have caught up on every bit of info we have at least twice. With this information, you could have formed *GASP* your own opinion!

Simply put, R* ups the ante every time and this game should be nothing less than phenomenal. If you aren't a little excited about this game you either need to check your pulse or remove Carl Johnson's balls from your mouth. My guess is pulse, since you didn't feel the need to cry about GTA4. That's good, I already like you better than half this board.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#6TRC187Posted 1/25/2013 2:27:54 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Navarex posted...

You want opinions on a game that isn't out and has very little information known about it. In the hour between your posting this topic and your second post, you could have caught up on every bit of info we have at least twice. With this information, you could have formed *GASP* your own opinion!

Simply put, R* ups the ante every time and this game should be nothing less than phenomenal. If you aren't a little excited about this game you either need to check your pulse or remove Carl Johnson's balls from your mouth. My guess is pulse, since you didn't feel the need to cry about GTA4. That's good, I already like you better than half this board.

Ya, what he said.
#7xPercivala2536xPosted 1/25/2013 9:58:42 PM
Navarex posted...

I am crying with happiness.
---
"I ran into a mexican dragon earlier, he used Unrelenting Force, but it came out TA COB ELL..." - blasterfaster443
#8puffinslaughterPosted 1/25/2013 11:26:35 PM
*sets down GTA V*

*picks up Navarex and throws him on top of it*

Come on guys, I'm the only one who did what he asked?
---
pearl jam's for middle aged guys driving SUVs to their weekend softball game~ManOnBench
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#9tzar_666Posted 1/26/2013 12:05:15 AM
nobody knows anything rockstar always does this on big games
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#10FutureShockUKPosted 1/26/2013 3:58:17 AM
Navarex posted...

http://media.tumblr.com/a94132b5648825ef353880ba23e4e624/tumblr_inline_mh3jlbTPLU1qzblbp.gif

The balls line needs to be the standard response to the SA whiners.
---
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK