Pitch me on this game

#11ChisokaPosted 1/26/2013 6:06:08 AM
FutureShockUK posted...
The balls line needs to be the standard response to the SA whiners.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Oh so very, very true.
#12CruorComaPosted 1/26/2013 8:07:29 AM
Damn, when I made a blunt "look it up" response this time last week, I got bum rushed. I must lack Mentalpatient's looks.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#13toliveiraPosted 1/26/2013 9:23:47 AM
Navarex posted...
I have gta4 what's better about this one?

I just cancelled my preorder on gears of war judgment, I think I might get this one, are there any known preorder bonuses?

Name me a game worth buying besides gta v this year.
#14Navarex(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:13:34 AM
toliveira posted...
Navarex posted...

I just cancelled my preorder on gears of war judgment, I think I might get this one, are there any known preorder bonuses?

I bought DmC, I thought that was pretty worthwhile.

Also guys I'm not bashing gta4 in any way, I've never even owned sa
I thought gta4 was really well done, my favorite part of the game was the bank heist
---
omg das ofensive pls delet it -__-
I do the work of the devil, i'm one hell of a guy
#15tzar_666Posted 1/26/2013 11:23:08 AM
Navarex posted...
toliveira posted...
Navarex posted...

I thought gta4 was really well done, my favorite part of the game was the bank heist

bioshock infinite , dead island riptide , crysis 3 , aliens colonial marines , dragon dogma dark arisen
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#16angeldeath21Posted 1/26/2013 11:26:10 AM
CruorComa posted...
Damn, when I made a blunt "look it up" response this time last week, I got bum rushed. I must lack Mentalpatient's looks.

Mentalpatient added a bit of an explanation instead of a generic "look it up" response. Besides, TC asked us to pitch the game to him -- not what all's gonna be in it. He wants his fellow gamers to tell him why it'll be great!

TC, it'll be great because it's Grand Theft ****ing Auto. That's why. Pre-order bonuses are typical Rockstar stuff: little doodiddles and baubles that aren't really necessary but are cool to have, although the poster is pretty bangin'. If you don't like little collectibles, the only reason for pre-ordering is to at least secure yourself a copy. It might sell out on Day 1 at your local stores!

If you don't buy it on release date / week, you'll end up picking it up later on because... well, see, all your friends will have it, they'll tell you how awesome it is and berate you for not having it, then punch you in the mouth and take your lunch money that you were saving up to buy GTA V so you can't buy it, and the vicious cycle will continue. Do you want that to happen? No, no you don't. So buy the damn game.

Also, if you liked the bank heist in IV, you'll like GTA V as they're putting more emphasis on that stuff.
---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
#17CruorComaPosted 1/26/2013 11:31:19 AM
angeldeath21 posted...
CruorComa posted...

Mentalpatient added a bit of an explanation instead of a generic "look it up" response.

Hey! Mine had a great analogy that took me all of 30 seconds to think of.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#18toliveiraPosted 1/26/2013 2:54:49 PM
tzar_666 posted...
Navarex posted...
toliveira posted...
Navarex posted...

bioshock infinite , dead island riptide , crysis 3 , aliens colonial marines , dragon dogma dark arisen

I don't think that you can compare any of those games (especially dmc..) to gta v, except for bioshock infinite which might be worthwhile.