You load the game, watch the Cutscene and your given control.....

#1agentspoonPosted 1/26/2013 4:08:09 PM
Whats the very first thing you do?

I think I will start a fight with a random Ped to see what the combat engine is like.

You?
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#2sal9e3sPosted 1/26/2013 4:14:24 PM
Probably run around, get a feel for it. Then steal a car and go exploring. Can't wait
---
GT - Burrito Diablo
#303343Posted 1/26/2013 4:38:57 PM
ill probably do a few missions first to get the feel for it, then probably jack the first motorcycle i see and drive around and see the sights.
---
GT- BlazeFire879
#4SithtristenPosted 1/26/2013 4:41:10 PM
Do the first mission, probably. If I'm left with a car afterwards, then drive around and explore a bit. If not, I'll walk around and get a feel, then do the missions until I get a car.
---
You just got Sarge'd!
It's hard to fly with eagles if you're stuck working with a bunch of turkeys.
#5joelanator0492Posted 1/26/2013 4:43:12 PM
Press every button on the controller to see what does what. Then I'll steal a car and cause as much havoc as I can. Then after I die in a bad car crash that sends me flying into a wall, I'll probably start the first mission.
#6FutureShockUKPosted 1/26/2013 4:48:13 PM
Walk around until I see a nice car, nick it, then drive around.
---
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK
#7cordsmanPosted 1/26/2013 5:35:27 PM
Steal a car and scream down the streets.
---
"A man chooses... a slave obeys. Kill!" - Andrew Ryan
PSN: BigDaddyFatso
#8Captain_NESPosted 1/26/2013 5:54:12 PM
Keep going on rampages till I had my fill and then restart a new game to wash away my dirty actions. Oh! And experiment with Chop (if possible) the moment I can by having the Rot attacks everything on sight.
---
I came, I saw, I pressed reset and tried again!
#9tzar_666Posted 1/26/2013 6:16:18 PM
im sure this may sound stupid to everyone else but ill watch the tv then look for a motercycle and drive to the ocean and watch the sun set. im almost 40 and never been past indiana where i went with a guy from church to buy a cow. or past kentucky to see my family. i live in ohio. so ya ive never been anywhere. my dad rode a train from ohio to san diago when he was in the navy during ww2. that sounds fun. ive always wanted to see the ocean and smell a ocean breeze.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#10kevin1515Posted 1/26/2013 6:57:30 PM
tzar_666 posted...
im sure this may sound stupid to everyone else but ill watch the tv then look for a motercycle and drive to the ocean and watch the sun set. im almost 40 and never been past indiana where i went with a guy from church to buy a cow. or past kentucky to see my family. i live in ohio. so ya ive never been anywhere. my dad rode a train from ohio to san diago when he was in the navy during ww2. that sounds fun. ive always wanted to see the ocean and smell a ocean breeze.

I've lived on the east coast (just northeast of Boston) my entire life an I will NEVER live more than 10-15 miles from the coast. You need to travel my man. 5 Places everyone should visit in the continental US

North West Washington Coast/Seattle (Vancouver Canada is beautiful as well)

San Diego

Key West/ Miami

NYC

Boston/ Southern Maine coast.

You will not regret it.
---
Boston Bruins