You load the game, watch the Cutscene and your given control.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. You load the game, watch the Cutscene and your given control.....

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
3 years ago#1
Whats the very first thing you do?

I think I will start a fight with a random Ped to see what the combat engine is like.

You?
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: sal9e3s

sal9e3s
3 years ago#2
Probably run around, get a feel for it. Then steal a car and go exploring. Can't wait
GT - Burrito Diablo

User Info: 03343

3 years ago#3
ill probably do a few missions first to get the feel for it, then probably jack the first motorcycle i see and drive around and see the sights.
GT- BlazeFire879

User Info: Sithtristen

Sithtristen
3 years ago#4
Do the first mission, probably. If I'm left with a car afterwards, then drive around and explore a bit. If not, I'll walk around and get a feel, then do the missions until I get a car.
You just got Sarge'd!
It's hard to fly with eagles if you're stuck working with a bunch of turkeys.

User Info: joelanator0492

joelanator0492
3 years ago#5
Press every button on the controller to see what does what. Then I'll steal a car and cause as much havoc as I can. Then after I die in a bad car crash that sends me flying into a wall, I'll probably start the first mission.

User Info: FutureShockUK

FutureShockUK
3 years ago#6
Walk around until I see a nice car, nick it, then drive around.
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK

User Info: cordsman

cordsman
3 years ago#7
Steal a car and scream down the streets.
"A man chooses... a slave obeys. Kill!" - Andrew Ryan
PSN: BigDaddyFatso

User Info: Captain_NES

Captain_NES
3 years ago#8
Keep going on rampages till I had my fill and then restart a new game to wash away my dirty actions. Oh! And experiment with Chop (if possible) the moment I can by having the Rot attacks everything on sight.
I came, I saw, I pressed reset and tried again!

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
3 years ago#9
im sure this may sound stupid to everyone else but ill watch the tv then look for a motercycle and drive to the ocean and watch the sun set. im almost 40 and never been past indiana where i went with a guy from church to buy a cow. or past kentucky to see my family. i live in ohio. so ya ive never been anywhere. my dad rode a train from ohio to san diago when he was in the navy during ww2. that sounds fun. ive always wanted to see the ocean and smell a ocean breeze.
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2

User Info: kevin1515

kevin1515
3 years ago#10
tzar_666 posted...
im sure this may sound stupid to everyone else but ill watch the tv then look for a motercycle and drive to the ocean and watch the sun set. im almost 40 and never been past indiana where i went with a guy from church to buy a cow. or past kentucky to see my family. i live in ohio. so ya ive never been anywhere. my dad rode a train from ohio to san diago when he was in the navy during ww2. that sounds fun. ive always wanted to see the ocean and smell a ocean breeze.

I've lived on the east coast (just northeast of Boston) my entire life an I will NEVER live more than 10-15 miles from the coast. You need to travel my man. 5 Places everyone should visit in the continental US

North West Washington Coast/Seattle (Vancouver Canada is beautiful as well)

San Diego

Key West/ Miami

NYC

Boston/ Southern Maine coast.

You will not regret it.
Boston Bruins
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. You load the game, watch the Cutscene and your given control.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived