You load the game, watch the Cutscene and your given control.....

#61beedyjuicePosted 1/28/2013 10:03:37 PM
On second thought, I'll probably wander around killing women for about 6 hours.
#62tzar_666Posted 1/28/2013 10:07:12 PM
i got 4 again on gamefly. the way the cars drive is a hoot.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#63MesCuDiPosted 1/30/2013 6:36:35 AM
I may have smoked when I was younger (I'm 20 lol), but looking back on it now it's just a thing of the past and completely unnecessary. If you truly need marijuana, alcohol, drugs, anything at all to make you "feel good" then what you really need is a hobby. I play basketball almost everyday, play for my college..it changes your life when you find something you love. There's a reason it's illegal, not just because rich white people hate it.

I'm not straight edge but I rarely drink, and on weekends I hang out with my friends at the mall and buy some clothes and go to restaurants..play sports, or video games. Drive around the city just talking...none of us need to be drunk to have fun I'll never understand that lol

But when I get the game Ima see what the online's like first, hopefully I can create a gang for my friends to join idk..probably just drive around killing everyone else I see playing online too lol
#64Achronos117Posted 1/30/2013 6:11:26 PM
Do the first few missions, experiment with the multiple protagonists for a bit, then go for a cruise around the map to soak in the sights. Maybe pick up a hooker after that and beat her to death with a bat once I'm finished with her, in true GTA fashion.

There's just something about it, nothing else compares to those first few hours with a new GTA game. It gets me every time.
---
Quick, to the Hinden-Peter!
#65Achronos117Posted 1/30/2013 6:21:57 PM
Wish I read the whole thread before posting. The Fed wants you to think that marijuana is illegal because of the THC in it. The real reason its illegal is because of all of the tons of stuff you can do with hemp that would put the big industry tycoons out of business, that has nothing to do with the THC content. There's a reason William Randolph Hearst, the biggest lumber tycoon in history and a prominent newspaper publisher, put nearly his entire fortune behind the "Reefer Madness" campaigns of the 1930s, hemp would have replaced lumber as the number one producer of paper. You can do the research for yourself if you want, or you can just blindly believe everything the government tells you on TV or in the newspaper. I'm not a pothead by the way, I once was, but I gave it up at the drop of a hat when it stopped working for me. Anyone who says its addictive is full of it, anyone who says its gateway drug has literally no self control.
---
#66tzar_666Posted 1/30/2013 6:57:38 PM
Achronos117 posted...
Wish I read the whole thread before posting. The Fed wants you to think that marijuana is illegal because of the THC in it. The real reason its illegal is because of all of the tons of stuff you can do with hemp that would put the big industry tycoons out of business, that has nothing to do with the THC content. There's a reason William Randolph Hearst, the biggest lumber tycoon in history and a prominent newspaper publisher, put nearly his entire fortune behind the "Reefer Madness" campaigns of the 1930s, hemp would have replaced lumber as the number one producer of paper. You can do the research for yourself if you want, or you can just blindly believe everything the government tells you on TV or in the newspaper. I'm not a pothead by the way, I once was, but I gave it up at the drop of a hat when it stopped working for me. Anyone who says its addictive is full of it, anyone who says its gateway drug has literally no self control.

thats not why its illegal. The intense anti marijuana movement of the 1930s dovetailed nicely with the intense anti chicano movement of the 1930s. marijuana was associated with mexican americans, and a ban on marijuana was seen as a way of discouraging mexican american subcultures from developing.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/dope/etc/cron.html

harry anslinger thought if they banned marijuana mexicans would leave the district of columbia and go home. it was about mexicans taking jobs from white people. look up harry anslinger. im a student of history. harry anslinger is the reason marijuana is illegal.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#67Achronos117Posted 1/30/2013 7:12:21 PM
http://www.activistpost.com/2010/07/marijuana-conspiracy-reason-hemp-is.html

I can post links too. Since Hearst had a near monopoly over newspapers at the time he was able to take advantage of media manipulation and Yellow Journalism to make it look as if he was chasing out marijuana for other reasons.

Here's an excerpt I think you might like:

Congress banned hemp because it was said to be the most violence-causing drug known. Harry Anslinger, head of the Drug Commission for 31 years, promoted the idea that marijuana made users act extremely violent. In the 1950s, under the Communist threat of McCarthyism, Anslinger then said the exact opposite: marijuana will pacify you so much that soldiers would not want to fight.

So your boy Anslinger, like all others in politics, was a flip-flopper *GASP GUFFAW*
---
#68tzar_666Posted 1/30/2013 7:28:59 PM
Achronos117 posted...
http://www.activistpost.com/2010/07/marijuana-conspiracy-reason-hemp-is.html

I can post links too. Since Hearst had a near monopoly over newspapers at the time he was able to take advantage of media manipulation and Yellow Journalism to make it look as if he was chasing out marijuana for other reasons.

Here's an excerpt I think you might like:

Congress banned hemp because it was said to be the most violence-causing drug known. Harry Anslinger, head of the Drug Commission for 31 years, promoted the idea that marijuana made users act extremely violent. In the 1950s, under the Communist threat of McCarthyism, Anslinger then said the exact opposite: marijuana will pacify you so much that soldiers would not want to fight.

So your boy Anslinger, like all others in politics, was a flip-flopper *GASP GUFFAW*

? what is your problem.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#69Achronos117Posted 1/30/2013 8:27:53 PM
I don't have one?
---
#70PepeSilvia906Posted 1/30/2013 8:35:30 PM
I'll probably do a handful of missions, then explore for a bit to check out the activities, do a few more missions, explore some more, etc etc.

Now the real question is if I'll wait until I finish the story to play multiplayer or not.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile