Why, as a Vegan, I will not be buying this title

#101tzar_666Posted 2/7/2013 7:50:21 PM
pizzaboy12345 posted...
gamedude00000 posted...
Why, as a human, I give zero interest to your arguement.

We're omnivores and people who eat a fair balance of meat and vegetables are healthier than those who insist that you're above the basic foodchain. That's just fact, so GG on that one.

not with todays additives to meat/dairy
but I digress

OP
Who cares if there is animal killing missions? It's a game. You're "killing" a line of code in a computer. Definitely not the same

not where i live. there is nothing in the meat or dairy because the farmers wont use it. they get grain from the other farmers. everything from growing to collecting to slaughtering to production is done within a 2 county 20 minit by car drive. i know where my food comes from. even which farmers. by name. with all the bats and bat towers we don't have an insect problem. i can littery tell you the farms where all my food comes from. the only thing in my meat is salt. and that preserving stuff the usda forces butchers to use. hell there are areas where people voted against putting floride in the water. so no. there is nothing in my meat or dairy. because the farmers wont use it
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#102blacklabelicePosted 2/9/2013 8:55:17 AM
i could really use a nice greasy burger or a juicy steak right about now.
#103cortana64Posted 2/9/2013 12:46:52 PM
tzar_666 posted...
cortana64 posted...
tzar_666 posted...
i egret esponding to your opid oments.

Live a little, you might like it. I do.

i stopped drinking and smoking pot after a 2 year probation for possession of stolen property. i dont feel like going to prison.

Whoa now ,we got us a real "winner" here. Really? 39 ,never left Indiana, virgin AND on probation?
OH HOW I ENVY YOUR LIFE

Ever thought of buying a bullet and renting a gun?
#104tzar_666Posted 2/9/2013 12:51:37 PM
cortana64 posted...
tzar_666 posted...
cortana64 posted...
tzar_666 posted...
i egret esponding to your opid oments.

Live a little, you might like it. I do.

i stopped drinking and smoking pot after a 2 year probation for possession of stolen property. i dont feel like going to prison.

Whoa now ,we got us a real "winner" here. Really? 39 ,never left Indiana, virgin AND on probation?
OH HOW I ENVY YOUR LIFE

Ever thought of buying a bullet and renting a gun?

im a paranoid schizophrenic im not permitted to own a firearm. and im in ohio not indiana.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#105NemesisOgreKingPosted 2/11/2013 4:11:19 PM
I'm posting in GTA troll topic, yeah.
---
[Your mind fails to grasp the true form of this sig]
#106mfv12979Posted 2/11/2013 4:23:31 PM
i wanna post in troll topic too.

i eat meat not because they taste good. It's because i want to piss off the peeta''s while eating it. "YEAH THIS MEAT IS SOOO GOOODDD.. OMG IT"S LIKE A PARTY IN MY MOUTH" LOL
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266
#107cortana64Posted 2/11/2013 7:25:47 PM
Name 1 pro athlete who is vegan. Or Gold metal winner.
#108VectorChaosPosted 2/11/2013 7:36:00 PM(edited)
For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

By being a vegan, you're actually causing more harm to animals now. Which reminds me, got some lamb in the fridge... mmmm...
---
PSN: VectorChaos || WTF || XBL: Vector Chaos
I'm the best there is, plain and simple, I mean I wake up in the mornin' and I piss excellence.
#109Mentalpatient87Posted 2/11/2013 7:41:44 PM
Either TC uses the same username to troll Fark.com, or it's the weirdest coincidence ever.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#110nativenginePosted 2/11/2013 7:47:24 PM
As a vegan, does it piss you off that me, as a native, can hunt whenever I want to?
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board