Why, as a Vegan, I will not be buying this title

#81DarkLordMorsulPosted 2/5/2013 4:11:40 PM
cortana64 posted...
tzar_666 posted...
no. the smarter you are and the higher youre iq the less intrest in sex you have. thats why almost all the women you hear with 10 kids are stupid. you can just look at someone and tell how smart they are. unless your a farmer like my aunt and have 11 kids.

Bull,Iv bedded over 80, and I have no kids. I got my degree in psychology.So that statement is false, and you are a fool.

Also you're probably sterile and bedding that many women implies plenty of mental issues as well.
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#82cortana64Posted 2/5/2013 4:40:13 PM
DarkLordMorsul posted...
cortana64 posted...
tzar_666 posted...
no. the smarter you are and the higher youre iq the less intrest in sex you have. thats why almost all the women you hear with 10 kids are stupid. you can just look at someone and tell how smart they are. unless your a farmer like my aunt and have 11 kids.

Bull,Iv bedded over 80, and I have no kids. I got my degree in psychology.So that statement is false, and you are a fool.

Also you're probably sterile and bedding that many women implies plenty of mental issues as well.

No, its called a v-sec,and a wise man once said "its better to have a key that opens many locks, than a lock that can be opened by any key".It is normal for a mail to strive to be the best.
#83DrFeelgood1984Posted 2/5/2013 5:10:19 PM
KrazyTheKlown10 posted...
kentuckybob posted...
Having learned there will be animal killing missions, I cannot support this game.

Hahaha Vegans
#84zack12369Posted 2/5/2013 5:22:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#85DarkLordMorsulPosted 2/5/2013 9:10:55 PM
cortana64 posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...
cortana64 posted...
tzar_666 posted...

No, its called a v-sec,and a wise man once said "its better to have a key that opens many locks, than a lock that can be opened by any key".It is normal for a mail to strive to be the best.

You realize those two aren't compatable thoughts your drive is procreate but you destroyed the ability to procreate you're just a dog. Bedding women doesn't make you "the best." because really you can get floozies good for you in themeantime my wife is a very high quality gal so let me rephrase your quote there.

"Better to have the key to the bank vault than a key to the bathroom."

Also a MAIL? Tell me when you open your practice so I can avoid it. I'd like my doctor to know the difference between Men and envelopes.
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#86tzar_666Posted 2/5/2013 9:17:34 PM
im pure. clean. drugg free and sober. i like it that way.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#87cortana64Posted 2/5/2013 11:53:08 PM
tzar_666 posted...

Your soul will die hungry. You will egret missing out on life's joys.
#88tzar_666Posted 2/6/2013 12:14:41 AM
cortana64 posted...
tzar_666 posted...

i egret nothing.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#89_Elite_Bushido_Posted 2/6/2013 4:32:38 AM
Why, as a human, I give zero interest to your arguement.

We're omnivores and people who eat a fair balance of meat and vegetables are healthier than those who insist that you're above the basic foodchain. That's just fact, so GG on that one.

yea my dads a vegan and he's a bit over weight >_>
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#90CruorComaPosted 2/6/2013 5:09:11 AM
tzar_666 posted...
cortana64 posted...
tzar_666 posted...

i egret nothing.

Is English your native tongue?
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?