As a cannibal, I will not be buying this game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. As a cannibal, I will not be buying this game.
4 years ago#21
I don't want your picture, and I don't care how old you are. That. Is. The. Point. Your age is not some sort of badge of authority or wisdom. You could be 4, 40, or 400. You're still a damn fool.

How can I make this clearer? Can you at least read? Or am I picking on the disabled and should feel bad?
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
4 years ago#22
Mentalpatient87 posted...
I don't want your picture, and I don't care how old you are. That. Is. The. Point. Your age is not some sort of badge of authority or wisdom. You could be 4, 40, or 400. You're still a damn fool.

How can I make this clearer? Can you at least read? Or am I picking on the disabled and should feel bad?

wow talk about anger issues. you need to take chill pill and tone it down a notch. go hug someone. why do you go around insulating people are you that lonely. depression is a serious medical issue. seek help.
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
4 years ago#23
tzar_666 posted...
tzar_666 posted...
whiteboygene posted...
^I don't think you realize how funny you are.

I know, it's like every post is worse than the last..

isnt it youre bed time don't you have school tomorrow.

Wow! What a zinger! You're so clever. Why don't you tout that you're almost 40 again, that sure impresses everybody. I mean, it's not like you write like a 4th grader and can't think past your nose. What's important is you managed to stay alive for a while, right?

https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/11558_101857039839670_303260_n.jpg?dl=1

guess how old i am. theres my picture

I LOL'd
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 14
4 years ago#24
tzar_666 posted...
whiteboygene posted...
^I don't think you realize how funny you are.

I know, it's like every post is worse than the last..

isnt it youre bed time don't you have school tomorrow.

Wow! What a zinger! You're so clever. Why don't you tout that you're almost 40 again, that sure impresses everybody. I mean, it's not like you write like a 4th grader and can't think past your nose. What's important is you managed to stay alive for a while, right?

https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/11558_101857039839670_303260_n.jpg?dl=1

guess how old i am. theres my picture

LMFAO oh my god I'm almost crying
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 1 Goal, 3 Assists, -1
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
4 years ago#25
This topic should have ended at my post. However it was very amusing.
4 years ago#26
i believe the worst thing you can be is boring.
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
4 years ago#27

This dudes right get over yourself. Along with the rest who fall in this catagory.
PSN - whoonga_dagga
http://freebord.extole.com/a/clk/1mDRZv
4 years ago#28
Or am I picking on the disabled and should feel bad?

I'm pretty sure it's this. Or tzar is one of the most dedicated trolls I've ever seen.
If they don't kill you, they make you stronger. But usually they kill you.
RIP My Xbox 360, 2007-2010.
4 years ago#29
bantha_fodder50 posted...

I'm pretty sure it's this. Or tzar is one of the most dedicated trolls I've ever seen.

9 years and going strong. without the use of profane language. yes i am disabled but don't let that stop you. insult me. just keep it witty.
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
4 years ago#30
tzar_666 posted...
bantha_fodder50 posted...

9 years and going strong. without the use of profane language. yes i am disabled but don't let that stop you. insult me. just keep it witty.

I'm not out to tease you. Just merely confirming a suspicion I had.
If they don't kill you, they make you stronger. But usually they kill you.
RIP My Xbox 360, 2007-2010.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. As a cannibal, I will not be buying this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived