As a cannibal, I will not be buying this game.

#31whiteboygenePosted 1/28/2013 1:45:27 AM
I am laughing tears of joy
---
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 14
#32tzar_666Posted 1/28/2013 10:05:11 PM
whiteboygene posted...
I am laughing tears of joy

life is to short to be angry all the time. nobody knows whats next. lets make each other feel good. when i get angry i stop what im doing.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#33Frumpy88Posted 1/29/2013 12:11:25 AM
MinunSS posted...
Having learned there will be animal killing missions, I cannot support this game.

What if u eat the animals?
---
B BAKD
#34naughtynuggetzPosted 1/29/2013 4:46:22 AM
tzar_666 posted...
Mentalpatient87 posted...
I don't want your picture, and I don't care how old you are. That. Is. The. Point. Your age is not some sort of badge of authority or wisdom. You could be 4, 40, or 400. You're still a damn fool.

How can I make this clearer? Can you at least read? Or am I picking on the disabled and should feel bad?

wow talk about anger issues. you need to take chill pill and tone it down a notch. go hug someone. why do you go around insulating people are you that lonely. depression is a serious medical issue. seek help.

Seriously, why do you have to go around and insulate people? Don't you know that stuff is itchy! A mad man, I tell you...
#35tzar_666Posted 1/29/2013 7:44:50 AM
naughtynuggetz posted...
tzar_666 posted...
I don't want your picture, and I don't care how old you are. That. Is. The. Point. Your age is not some sort of badge of authority or wisdom. You could be 4, 40, or 400. You're still a damn fool.

How can I make this clearer? Can you at least read? Or am I picking on the disabled and should feel bad?

wow talk about anger issues. you need to take chill pill and tone it down a notch. go hug someone. why do you go around insulating people are you that lonely. depression is a serious medical issue. seek help.

Seriously, why do you have to go around and insulate people? Don't you know that stuff is itchy! A mad man, I tell you...

man i know that fiberglass insulation is really itchy. expectably the pink panther kind.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#36MinunSS(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:10:14 PM

If you said that to me, I would totally be insulated.
---
Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
Beware the voice without a face