As a cannibal, I will not be buying this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. As a cannibal, I will not be buying this game.

User Info: whiteboygene

whiteboygene
3 years ago#31
I am laughing tears of joy
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 14

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
3 years ago#32
whiteboygene posted...
I am laughing tears of joy

life is to short to be angry all the time. nobody knows whats next. lets make each other feel good. when i get angry i stop what im doing.
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2

User Info: Frumpy88

Frumpy88
3 years ago#33
MinunSS posted...
Having learned there will be animal killing missions, I cannot support this game.

What if u eat the animals?
B BAKD

User Info: naughtynuggetz

naughtynuggetz
3 years ago#34
tzar_666 posted...
Mentalpatient87 posted...
I don't want your picture, and I don't care how old you are. That. Is. The. Point. Your age is not some sort of badge of authority or wisdom. You could be 4, 40, or 400. You're still a damn fool.

How can I make this clearer? Can you at least read? Or am I picking on the disabled and should feel bad?

wow talk about anger issues. you need to take chill pill and tone it down a notch. go hug someone. why do you go around insulating people are you that lonely. depression is a serious medical issue. seek help.

Seriously, why do you have to go around and insulate people? Don't you know that stuff is itchy! A mad man, I tell you...

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
3 years ago#35
naughtynuggetz posted...
tzar_666 posted...
I don't want your picture, and I don't care how old you are. That. Is. The. Point. Your age is not some sort of badge of authority or wisdom. You could be 4, 40, or 400. You're still a damn fool.

How can I make this clearer? Can you at least read? Or am I picking on the disabled and should feel bad?

wow talk about anger issues. you need to take chill pill and tone it down a notch. go hug someone. why do you go around insulating people are you that lonely. depression is a serious medical issue. seek help.

Seriously, why do you have to go around and insulate people? Don't you know that stuff is itchy! A mad man, I tell you...

man i know that fiberglass insulation is really itchy. expectably the pink panther kind.
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2

User Info: MinunSS

MinunSS
3 years ago#36

If you said that to me, I would totally be insulated.
Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
Beware the voice without a face
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. As a cannibal, I will not be buying this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived