There better fricken be Dinosaurs in this game.

#1SlowResistancePosted 1/27/2013 9:53:41 PM
So tired of the lack of tyrannosaurus rex roaming around eating people, and Apatosaurus eating the trees. And Ive had it, if there isnt at least one pterodactyl getting hit by a passing plane I just wont buy this game.
#2maximoPosted 1/27/2013 10:21:17 PM
SlowResistance posted...
So tired of the lack of tyrannosaurus rex roaming around eating people, and Apatosaurus eating the trees. And Ive had it, if there isnt at least one pterodactyl getting hit by a passing plane I just wont buy this game.

What's your favourite Dinosaur?

I like Diplodocus.
#3xPercivala2536xPosted 1/27/2013 10:23:07 PM
In all honesty I would love an open world third person sandbox game with dinosaurs. I would be happy if Rockstar made it. Something maybe like the story of that Terra show where they go back in time to restart civilization with a fresh earth during the dino times. But with theR* comedy and Rage engine.

It would be the equivalent of Red Dead Redemptions world but more foresty and vegetation about and of course huge amd small dinos. With a more futuristic approach, a few larger settlements protected and random smaller settlements or areas were its constant danger.
---
"I ran into a mexican dragon earlier, he used Unrelenting Force, but it came out TA COB ELL..." - blasterfaster443
#4HoosierGuy88Posted 1/28/2013 1:32:40 AM
There really has been a lack of dinosaur related video games. In fact I believe the last one I played was Turok: Dinosaur Hunter for N64.
#5LordPonchoPosted 1/28/2013 2:35:34 AM
Battlefield 3 is >>>>>> way
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#6A_Long_DecemberPosted 1/28/2013 3:00:30 AM
Mentalpatient had this idea first, IIRC. And it is an incredible idea.
#7PepeSilvia906Posted 1/28/2013 3:31:40 AM
I'm getting pretty tired of this whole dinosaur thing that gets posted on seemingly every single board for every game. Please take this **** elsewhere.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#8CruorComaPosted 1/28/2013 3:38:16 AM
PepeSilvia906 posted...
I'm getting pretty tired of this whole dinosaur thing that gets posted on seemingly every single board for every game. Please take this **** elsewhere.

Who the hell are you?
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#9PepeSilvia906Posted 1/28/2013 3:48:22 AM
CruorComa posted...
PepeSilvia906 posted...

Who the hell are you?

Mark Brendanawicz.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#10CruorComaPosted 1/28/2013 3:53:05 AM
Tell me more.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?