GTA V needs VATS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. GTA V needs VATS
3 years ago#1
topic
3 years ago#2
Bethesda just might have a copyright on that. Perhaps bullet time from max payne or dead eye from red dead, but i get your point.
3 years ago#3
shooterb52 posted...
Bethesda just might have a copyright on that. Perhaps bullet time from max payne or dead eye from red dead, but i get your point.

They do on vault-tec assisted targeting system
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
3 years ago#4
This board gets worse ideas every day.
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
3 years ago#5
I'm all for creativity, and damn do I love some Fallout, but something like VATS or Bullet Time or Dead Eye really has no place in GTA.
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
3 years ago#6
it needs Cortana
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
3 years ago#7
Nah all GTA V needs is a story, 1 melee weapon, 1 gun, 1 explosive and no more than 5 vehicles in total. As long as the story is super high quality it doesnt even need to last more than 4 hours. Also the mission activity has to be as realistics as possible. Go to point A, meet drug dealer, make deal. Congratulations you just beat GTA V!
Mess with the bull?...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxb98pROb1r6r2k3o1_250.jpg
3 years ago#8
I wouldn't mind drug induced Dead Eye-like system (with penalties for frequent use, a crash following use)
?
3 years ago#9
Nah all GTA V needs is a story, 1 melee weapon, 1 gun, 1 explosive and no more than 5 vehicles in total. As long as the story is super high quality it doesnt even need to last more than 4 hours. Also the mission activity has to be as realistics as possible. Go to point A, meet drug dealer, make deal. Congratulations you just beat GTA V!

Nope you're wrong, GTA V needs a story that's all over the place, with missions that make no sense, and off the wall things like hovercrafts and jetpacks. And the protagonist has to have talons and a kangaroo pouch because games aren't meant to be realistic right?

Some of these people are ridiculous.
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 1 Goal, 3 Assists, -1
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
3 years ago#10
no i mean i really think vats would be a good idea, like if the game could be about the three protags escaping a jail after a long time and vats is a new technology introduced by the police to fight crime and they get it after going after a corrupt cop who has stolen jewels in the police HQ heist
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. GTA V needs VATS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived