GTA V - Cover Art

#11llkopPosted 1/29/2013 8:07:35 AM
no no no.
cover art - BY 31st Jan, at this rate, probably ON

the date will probably be at the end of the up-and-coming 3rd trailer, as it has been with the last GTA games...
---
there can be only one !!!
#12nativenginePosted 1/29/2013 11:18:12 AM
TRC187 posted...
I'm betting R* treats their employees pretty well, because I would assume its usually disgruntled employees that would be more prone to leak info.

I have a friend who is in the industry, he does model design and texture shading. He was brought in to do shading and lighting effects for RDR, he said it was the best couple months he's ever had working on a game. Very nice offices, great hours and pay, just an all around great atmosphere. What he did say is that they have a very intimidating discloser agreement. Me, his friend for 20+ years now, he couldn't even tell what game he was working on till the DAY OF RELEASE. He wishes he was able to get a permanent job with them but he instead got a job with Playstation in San Fran.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#13TRC187(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:37:01 AM(edited)
They're sure pushing this cover art release till the last minute.. If it doesn't pop tomorrow.... Lord help us.
#14LordPonchoPosted 1/30/2013 12:12:52 PM
nativengine posted...
TRC187 posted...
I'm betting R* treats their employees pretty well, because I would assume its usually disgruntled employees that would be more prone to leak info.

I have a friend who is in the industry, he does model design and texture shading. He was brought in to do shading and lighting effects for RDR, he said it was the best couple months he's ever had working on a game. Very nice offices, great hours and pay, just an all around great atmosphere. What he did say is that they have a very intimidating discloser agreement. Me, his friend for 20+ years now, he couldn't even tell what game he was working on till the DAY OF RELEASE. He wishes he was able to get a permanent job with them but he instead got a job with Playstation in San Fran.

I myself have a friend in the industry, but can't say he's done anything nearly as neat lol. I'm currently in school for game design and have an internship with a small app company lined up.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#15TRC187(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:29:33 PM
LordPoncho posted...
nativengine posted...
TRC187 posted...

I myself have a friend in the industry, but can't say he's done anything nearly as neat lol. I'm currently in school for game design and have an internship with a small app company lined up.

Honestly, if I could rewind time, I'd love to get into it.. It'd be hard to justify it now though, which sucks.
#16tzar_666Posted 1/30/2013 3:50:56 PM
LordPoncho posted...
nativengine posted...
TRC187 posted...

tell your janitor friend i said hi.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#17FromanothertimePosted 1/30/2013 5:53:23 PM
There's about 30 hours left in January in my timezone.
This had better happen soon...
---
I love F.A.T. chicks
#18tzar_666Posted 1/30/2013 6:39:59 PM
rockstar is in new york city. its 830 pm wensday there so. tomorrow.probably in the morning
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#19cordsmanPosted 1/30/2013 9:32:04 PM
So I'm in the Southeast US, bout 24.5 hours left in January. Hoping the cover art's up by the time I get to school, about 8:30.
---
"A man chooses... a slave obeys. Kill!" - Andrew Ryan
PSN: BigDaddyFatso
#20TRC187(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:09:23 AM
5am, nothing posted yet, bummer.