Why do so many people hate on SA?

#31hellfire582Posted 1/29/2013 8:50:58 PM
nativengine posted...
I've said time and again, I can 100% understand why people like SA over 4, it has elements I liked too, what I don't understand is people saying GTA4 is a bad game. That's all, I have zero issue with someone liking 1 game over another but to say 4 was a bad game just doesn't compute to me.

No offense, but that's just BS. Just yesterday you said I was "immature" for liking SA more than GTA IV, and I never once said that IV was simply bad. I think it's a good philosophy to understand other people's opinions, but it's meaningless if you don't practice what you preach.
#32nativenginePosted 1/29/2013 9:15:46 PM
hellfire582 posted...
nativengine posted...
I've said time and again, I can 100% understand why people like SA over 4, it has elements I liked too, what I don't understand is people saying GTA4 is a bad game. That's all, I have zero issue with someone liking 1 game over another but to say 4 was a bad game just doesn't compute to me.

No offense, but that's just BS. Just yesterday you said I was "immature" for liking SA more than GTA IV, and I never once said that IV was simply bad. I think it's a good philosophy to understand other people's opinions, but it's meaningless if you don't practice what you preach.

hellfire582 posted...
nativengine posted...

Me
"But but planes and sex toys and Ammunation and jetpacks and working out and "CJ their using dirt bikes, those go across country" and GTA4 was no funz I want a orange Afro on Niko for the LULz and I can't do it."

You
"You know, that's actually a pretty nice argument in SA's favor; nicely done."

Me
"Well this just show me maybe your not mature enough to be playing GTA. If orange Afros and sex toys is what you want Saints row is a thing."

Where out of this conversation did I say you were immature for liking SA more then 4? I did "suggest" that maybe you aren't mature enough to understand GTA, while also recommending a game probably more your style.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#33hellfire582Posted 1/30/2013 8:43:54 AM
nativengine posted...
hellfire582 posted...
nativengine posted...

hellfire582 posted...
nativengine posted...

Me
"But but planes and sex toys and Ammunation and jetpacks and working out and "CJ their using dirt bikes, those go across country" and GTA4 was no funz I want a orange Afro on Niko for the LULz and I can't do it."

You
"You know, that's actually a pretty nice argument in SA's favor; nicely done."

Me
"Well this just show me maybe your not mature enough to be playing GTA. If orange Afros and sex toys is what you want Saints row is a thing."

Where out of this conversation did I say you were immature for liking SA more then 4? I did "suggest" that maybe you aren't mature enough to understand GTA, while also recommending a game probably more your style.

Suggesting that someone is not mature enough to understand a video game is the same as calling the person immature. Moreover, your only basis for calling me immature was that you knew I liked certain aspects of SA that were lacking in GTA IV. Don't pretend that you can't comprehend that.

It's also a very pretentious thing to say, especially considering that GTA clearly isn't a game that appeals to people with a high standard of maturity.
#34tzar_666Posted 1/30/2013 5:42:23 PM
come on everybody calm down.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2