The only GTA V topic on the GTA V board!

#1cordsmanPosted 1/28/2013 8:00:15 PM
Are you guys getting excited for this game? I can't wait to see the cover art this week. Hopefully well be getting a new trailer and the release date soon. The first two trailer (as Rockstar trailers always are) were near-perfect, and I am starved for new info. Rockstar really knows how to build up a game.
---
"A man chooses... a slave obeys. Kill!" - Andrew Ryan
PSN: BigDaddyFatso
#2puffinslaughterPosted 1/28/2013 8:04:11 PM
It's like they have perfect timing on releasing new info in order to build up as much hype as possible. I just hope it doesn't get delayed.
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 1 Goal, 3 Assists, -1
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#3cordsman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 8:05:00 PM
If it gets delayed I will burn every Rockstar office to the ground.
---
#4stangkid95Posted 1/28/2013 8:08:01 PM
Haha then well never get the game. Patience my friend. It'll be worth it. Trust me. I'm as starved for info as you are. You gotta hand it to Rockstar. They know how to market. Less is more.
---
GT: GrimmRecon005
#5cordsman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 8:26:10 PM
Good point. You're right, and I would rather know as little as possible pre-launch than too much.
---
#6Frumpy88Posted 1/28/2013 11:06:15 PM
I love cars and driving and when I read game informer and they compared the driving in this to a high end racing game I got 100 times more excited for this game. The driving in IV was just horrible. As long as the driving is fun I will love the hell outta this game
---
B BAKD
#7ShELbY_GT500Posted 1/28/2013 11:22:40 PM
Frumpy88 posted...
I love cars and driving and when I read game informer and they compared the driving in this to a high end racing game I got 100 times more excited for this game. The driving in IV was just horrible. As long as the driving is fun I will love the hell outta this game

Like you said, the driving in IV was extremely painful. As an experienced Forza player I don't expect too much out of the driving but if its atleast comparable to a game like that then it'll be very good.
---
Mess with the bull?...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxb98pROb1r6r2k3o1_250.jpg
#8Frumpy88Posted 1/28/2013 11:31:42 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Frumpy88 posted...

Like you said, the driving in IV was extremely painful. As an experienced Forza player I don't expect too much out of the driving but if its atleast comparable to a game like that then it'll be very good.

Exactly. I play forza a lot and going from that to gta IV was unbearable. Especially when I tried to look back. (Was Y button in forza)
I can only assume they were referring to forza when they said high end racing game. Because NFS is not high end, just popular.
Not expecting forza physics at all but it would be nice. Anything would b an improvement tho
---
B BAKD
#9ShELbY_GT500Posted 1/28/2013 11:51:14 PM
After doing a new playthrough on GTA IV a few months ago and then going back to Forza 4 I found that driving in GTA made driving in Forza twice as easy. I shuddered everytime I had to escape from a 4 star wanted level in a vehicle. The motor bikes were fun though.
---
Mess with the bull?...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxb98pROb1r6r2k3o1_250.jpg
#10professor_choasPosted 1/29/2013 4:09:51 AM
The motorcycles felt off in IV. I can't exactly put my finger on it but something just feels wrong with them. They didn't even feel arcade or realistic, just bad. I'm hoping they do a much better job with their handling this time around.
---
They see me trollin, they hatin