The only GTA V topic on the GTA V board!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. The only GTA V topic on the GTA V board!
3 years ago#21
cordsman posted...
Yeah now that I think about it I really haven't been super excited for a big release in a while. Waiting for this one is gonna be rough.

Here's an odd one for you. I wasn't excited for GTA4 after SA was a letdown IMO(please nobody take that as I hate SA). I remember a friend even had to tell me there was a new GTA trailer online and I had to check it out. Days went by and he asked had I seen it, to which I said no. I eventually watch the first trailer and was so impressed. From there I was hooked. Rockstar are kings of hyping a game without hyping a game, it's crazy.
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
3 years ago#22
nativengine posted...
cordsman posted...
Yeah now that I think about it I really haven't been super excited for a big release in a while. Waiting for this one is gonna be rough.

Here's an odd one for you. I wasn't excited for GTA4 after SA was a letdown IMO(please nobody take that as I hate SA). I remember a friend even had to tell me there was a new GTA trailer online and I had to check it out. Days went by and he asked had I seen it, to which I said no. I eventually watch the first trailer and was so impressed. From there I was hooked. Rockstar are kings of hyping a game without hyping a game, it's crazy.

The trailers are just so well made. They're better than 95% of the movie trailers nowadays.
"A man chooses... a slave obeys. Kill!" - Andrew Ryan
PSN: BigDaddyFatso
3 years ago#23
Last game I was really hyped up about was Far Cry 3, however it didn't meet my expectations unfortunately. Im really starting to feel that GTA V is going to be the deciding factor of whether or not I go on with gaming e.g: going out and getting the new gen console.
Mess with the bull?...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxb98pROb1r6r2k3o1_250.jpg
3 years ago#24
I'm always stoked as f*** for a new GTA. I'm so curious to see how they lampoon smartphones. They weren't that big, or as advanced when GTA4 came out.
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. The only GTA V topic on the GTA V board!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived