The only GTA V topic on the GTA V board!

#21nativenginePosted 1/29/2013 7:00:43 PM
cordsman posted...
Yeah now that I think about it I really haven't been super excited for a big release in a while. Waiting for this one is gonna be rough.

Here's an odd one for you. I wasn't excited for GTA4 after SA was a letdown IMO(please nobody take that as I hate SA). I remember a friend even had to tell me there was a new GTA trailer online and I had to check it out. Days went by and he asked had I seen it, to which I said no. I eventually watch the first trailer and was so impressed. From there I was hooked. Rockstar are kings of hyping a game without hyping a game, it's crazy.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#22cordsman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:31:35 PM
nativengine posted...
cordsman posted...
Yeah now that I think about it I really haven't been super excited for a big release in a while. Waiting for this one is gonna be rough.

Here's an odd one for you. I wasn't excited for GTA4 after SA was a letdown IMO(please nobody take that as I hate SA). I remember a friend even had to tell me there was a new GTA trailer online and I had to check it out. Days went by and he asked had I seen it, to which I said no. I eventually watch the first trailer and was so impressed. From there I was hooked. Rockstar are kings of hyping a game without hyping a game, it's crazy.

The trailers are just so well made. They're better than 95% of the movie trailers nowadays.
---
"A man chooses... a slave obeys. Kill!" - Andrew Ryan
PSN: BigDaddyFatso
#23ShELbY_GT500Posted 1/29/2013 7:46:42 PM
Last game I was really hyped up about was Far Cry 3, however it didn't meet my expectations unfortunately. Im really starting to feel that GTA V is going to be the deciding factor of whether or not I go on with gaming e.g: going out and getting the new gen console.
---
Mess with the bull?...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxb98pROb1r6r2k3o1_250.jpg
#24Mentalpatient87Posted 1/29/2013 7:54:58 PM
I'm always stoked as f*** for a new GTA. I'm so curious to see how they lampoon smartphones. They weren't that big, or as advanced when GTA4 came out.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"