Remember when this happened in GTA3? *Spoilers*

#1Erik_PPosted 1/29/2013 7:29:47 PM
*Spoilers*

Remember how you get the mission by Salvator Leone to pick up a car? And midway to the pickup you get a page saying not to get inside because you've been betrayed?

I remember when I first played that mission I decided I would read the page later. I get in the car, it blows up and I'm like "wtf just happened?"

After I replayed the mission and found out I had been betrayed I was blown away.
---
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon
#2ninjaman148Posted 1/29/2013 7:45:48 PM
Ah, I sure remember that. It was a Cheetah that they wanted you to get into. Or an Infernus.
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
Rest In Peace - Our Beloved Dog Lukas (07-31-12) - Someday, We'll Meet Again On Rainbow Bridge
#3robo_robPosted 1/29/2013 8:12:12 PM
That happened.
#4Mentalpatient87Posted 1/29/2013 8:16:53 PM
robo_rob posted...
That happened.

Indeed it did.

Remember trying to park Marty Chonks car juuuuust right? Like, more carefully than the game actual wanted you to?
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#5DarkLordMorsulPosted 1/29/2013 8:34:29 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
robo_rob posted...
That happened.

Indeed it did.

Remember trying to park Marty Chonks car juuuuust right? Like, more carefully than the game actual wanted you to?

Yep didn't want to be noticeable it was moved afterall...
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#6Erik_P(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:41:31 AM
robo_rob posted...
That happened.

Indeed it did.

Yup same here.

The reason I made this topic was because I hope there'll be missions in 5 as memorable as in the original games.
---
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon
#7ShELbY_GT500Posted 1/30/2013 4:06:46 AM
Erik_P posted...
robo_rob posted...
That happened.

Indeed it did.

Yup same here.

The reason I made this topic was because I hope there'll be missions in 5 as memorable as in the original games.

I think with the 3 protags and their dynamics we are going to remember alot of missions in this GTA. I hope we get alot of missions too.
---
Mess with the bull?...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxb98pROb1r6r2k3o1_250.jpg