Release day for GTA V 9-17-2013

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Release day for GTA V 9-17-2013
3 years ago#41
People are surprised about a GTA game getting delayed? Wow.
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
3 years ago#42
So what does cancelling your preorder do? Won't you just have to pay the same amount next time you go preorder it?
You're Pretty Good!
3 years ago#43
KrazyTheKlown10 posted...
So what does cancelling your preorder do? Won't you just have to pay the same amount next time you go preorder it?

Nope, I had a $20 Promotional credit. for the preorder, going to use it elswhere.
If god didn't want people eating animals...
He wouldn't have made them out of meat..
3 years ago#44
KrazyTheKlown10 posted...

Probably just as a sign of protest. 4 months delay means big gaming companies like Gamestop are sitting happily with the preorder money to gain even more interest in the bank.
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
3 years ago#45
F*** this, couldn't it be released at least a month earlier so that I was in holidays? Around September 17 classes start once again. ****
3 years ago#46
I just don't know why anyone would pre-order this game so early. Were there some perks to doing that? I mean this is a A+++ title heh I'm pretty sure it'll be easy to find anywhere.
slowbeef: Hold on it's the evil wizard who's spinning and striking a pose. And also giant swords, why the hell not.
Retsupurae on Earnest Evans, a wacky game!
3 years ago#47
Kamil posted...
I just don't know why anyone would pre-order this game so early. Were there some perks to doing that? I mean this is a A+++ title heh I'm pretty sure it'll be easy to find anywhere.

The little screenshot viewer thing is pretty neat, but I love limited-edition useless trinkets.

Plus some stores occasionally sell out of games, so I like to have mine secure. And the midnight release parties at our Gamestop here are always a blasty blast.
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
3 years ago#48
Okay hehe I want to check out the game too but I can just wait till it gets closer though yeah that is a really long time away.
slowbeef: Hold on it's the evil wizard who's spinning and striking a pose. And also giant swords, why the hell not.
Retsupurae on Earnest Evans, a wacky game!
3 years ago#49
Pre ordered cancelled? Lol shut up. Throw a fit more, build a bridge and get over it. Not like it's the only game coming out any time soon.
gt : z a c k t k.
<insert witty sig here>
3 years ago#50
Though I was looking forward to playing this game during my summer holidays, I have absolutely no problem with the release date being pushed to September for the following reasons:

1) I have a life and will probably find other things to do including:
1A) Going to work
1B) Taking classes
1C) Socializing with other people
1D) Exercising at the gym

2) In case I still have time on my hands, I have an enormous backlog of:
2A) Films/television to watch
2B) Games to play
2C) Books to read
2D) Podcasts to listen to

3) In the even more unlikely event that I find myself in a situation where I need something to do, I can:
3A) Take a hike through one of the many conservation areas of Toronto
3B) Drink coffee at a local cafe while reading a magazine
3C) Teach myself a new recipe and cook
3D) Go camping and explore the wonderful natural habitat we all live in

So I should be fine.
Twitter: @RTLeone
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Release day for GTA V 9-17-2013

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived