Release day for GTA V 9-17-2013

#41sonic_rockzPosted 1/31/2013 10:17:54 AM
People are surprised about a GTA game getting delayed? Wow.
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#42KrazyTheKlown10Posted 1/31/2013 10:22:41 AM
So what does cancelling your preorder do? Won't you just have to pay the same amount next time you go preorder it?
---
You're Pretty Good!
#43TaikutsunaPosted 1/31/2013 10:27:23 AM
KrazyTheKlown10 posted...
So what does cancelling your preorder do? Won't you just have to pay the same amount next time you go preorder it?

Nope, I had a $20 Promotional credit. for the preorder, going to use it elswhere.
---
If god didn't want people eating animals...
He wouldn't have made them out of meat..
#44GRTooCoolPosted 1/31/2013 10:29:37 AM
KrazyTheKlown10 posted...

Probably just as a sign of protest. 4 months delay means big gaming companies like Gamestop are sitting happily with the preorder money to gain even more interest in the bank.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#45user_ptPosted 1/31/2013 10:37:18 AM
F*** this, couldn't it be released at least a month earlier so that I was in holidays? Around September 17 classes start once again. ****
#46KamilPosted 1/31/2013 11:22:57 AM
I just don't know why anyone would pre-order this game so early. Were there some perks to doing that? I mean this is a A+++ title heh I'm pretty sure it'll be easy to find anywhere.
---
slowbeef: Hold on it's the evil wizard who's spinning and striking a pose. And also giant swords, why the hell not.
Retsupurae on Earnest Evans, a wacky game!
#47angeldeath21Posted 1/31/2013 11:25:01 AM
Kamil posted...
I just don't know why anyone would pre-order this game so early. Were there some perks to doing that? I mean this is a A+++ title heh I'm pretty sure it'll be easy to find anywhere.

The little screenshot viewer thing is pretty neat, but I love limited-edition useless trinkets.

Plus some stores occasionally sell out of games, so I like to have mine secure. And the midnight release parties at our Gamestop here are always a blasty blast.
---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
#48KamilPosted 1/31/2013 11:26:31 AM
Okay hehe I want to check out the game too but I can just wait till it gets closer though yeah that is a really long time away.
---
slowbeef: Hold on it's the evil wizard who's spinning and striking a pose. And also giant swords, why the hell not.
Retsupurae on Earnest Evans, a wacky game!
#49zack12369Posted 1/31/2013 11:38:06 AM
Pre ordered cancelled? Lol shut up. Throw a fit more, build a bridge and get over it. Not like it's the only game coming out any time soon.
---
gt : z a c k t k.
<insert witty sig here>
#50Ricky Tony LeonePosted 1/31/2013 11:42:55 AM
Though I was looking forward to playing this game during my summer holidays, I have absolutely no problem with the release date being pushed to September for the following reasons:

1) I have a life and will probably find other things to do including:
1A) Going to work
1B) Taking classes
1C) Socializing with other people
1D) Exercising at the gym

2) In case I still have time on my hands, I have an enormous backlog of:
2A) Films/television to watch
2B) Games to play
2C) Books to read
2D) Podcasts to listen to

3) In the even more unlikely event that I find myself in a situation where I need something to do, I can:
3A) Take a hike through one of the many conservation areas of Toronto
3B) Drink coffee at a local cafe while reading a magazine
3C) Teach myself a new recipe and cook
3D) Go camping and explore the wonderful natural habitat we all live in

So I should be fine.
---
Twitter: @RTLeone