Release day for GTA V 9-17-2013

#51art_of_the_killPosted 1/31/2013 11:43:47 AM
Wow, words cannot even express my disappointment. This was supposed to be my game for the summer.

Well, on the bright side, now I can go ahead and get The Last of Us when it releases. I was concerned that GTA V would take up all my free time and I wouldn't be able to play them simultaneously. Looks like that isn't the case now....
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#52BIG_C_4_LIFEPosted 1/31/2013 12:01:14 PM
Right in the ****ing heart
---
(Currently thinking of a clever and original signature...... this could take a ****ing while)
#53KamilPosted 1/31/2013 12:11:52 PM
Ricky Tony Leone posted...
3A) Take a hike through one of the many conservation areas of Toronto

Hmm I guess that beats playing Oblivion or Morrowind and imagining you are in the middle of nowhere. Granted there are some parks and woods I can walk to, but nothing that huge.
---
slowbeef: Hold on it's the evil wizard who's spinning and striking a pose. And also giant swords, why the hell not.
Retsupurae on Earnest Evans, a wacky game!
#54SSJ4BejitaPosted 1/31/2013 12:12:58 PM
Goddamnit, this means the PC version won't come out until 2014 if it comes at all. Oh Rockstar, how you play with my feelings...
---
Screw dating her! I got a van and a brick.
- Fred Football
#55milkshakes793Posted 1/31/2013 12:20:56 PM
so dumb -_________________-
#56daveliciousPosted 1/31/2013 12:28:38 PM
Rockstar knows how disappointed people are about this delay... but they aren't going to release a game they don't feel is complete.

I have a lot of respect for that. All of you complaining now about how much you have to wait are almost certainly the same people who complain when games get released and are in a buggy state, or don't quite have the polish they expect.

It's a bummer to have to wait longer, but it's good news to learn that Rockstar still cares this much about quality.
---
PSN: Davelicious GT: DavePeesThePool
NEW SETUP: http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee174/Davelicious406/DSC02294.jpg
#57I_know_uPosted 1/31/2013 12:30:30 PM
Illumi_Knight posted...
snickerbar2029 posted...
Preorder cancelled.

Same here. Its more than half a year away. Absolutely pissed.
And now my Pre-Order poster lies to my face everytime I see it.
I've never been mad at Rockstar before but they said last year they were just finishing up cleaning the game. WTF have they been doing since that's their excuse this time? Dont get me wrong, some delays are understandable but they did this with GTA IV. Didn't happen with RDR. JUST GTA's..

HELLO! DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT? THEY'RE DOWN GRADING THE GAME BECAUSE OF THE SANDYHOOK SHOOTOUT.

Let it be known that rockstar doesn't reveal much. So they can't really promise a spring. I think they calculated how long it was gonna take for the actual release and spring was about right. But they had to extended to late summer because of the gun laws n such. They won't let us know because it will hurt sales. Let's look at this with 3 eyes here. They can tell us whatever they want.
---
So I don't have to meet u
#58hellslavePosted 1/31/2013 12:36:03 PM
does this mean no box art this month?
---
In a world built on hope and faith, I am the realistic idea. The dream come crashing down.
#59NavexPosted 1/31/2013 12:50:54 PM(edited)
WTF! ****ing BS. Nice one, Rockstar. No wonder they haven't said **** for a long time if the game was going to come out in September. Even worse, this long for one damn city. Hell, people have been so ****ed that Santos was the only city out of SA to be in if it took this long San Fierro and Las Venturas should be in too. What a joke...
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com
#60fceurichPosted 1/31/2013 12:50:56 PM
if rockstar knows the people are all disapointed even gamestop and take two i hear are extremely upset why dont rockstar release some full blown gameplay or something along the lines then