Release day for GTA V 9-17-2013

#71MinunSSPosted 1/31/2013 5:11:08 PM
Pre-ordering games is foolish, it's not like EB is gonna run out of copies of GTA5 on launch day. They know darn well they can sell a million of those per store. If you pre-ordered, this is me laughing at you and pointing out that you're gonna buy it anyway.
---
Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
Beware the voice without a face
#72CADE FOSTERPosted 1/31/2013 5:21:48 PM
Pre order uncancelled then re cancencelled
---
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s416/Arianfoster/katy-perry-1.gif
http://i.imgur.com/hUMY8.gif
#73TaikutsunaPosted 1/31/2013 5:55:57 PM
MinunSS posted...
Pre-ordering games is foolish, it's not like EB is gonna run out of copies of GTA5 on launch day. They know darn well they can sell a million of those per store. If you pre-ordered, this is me laughing at you and pointing out that you're gonna buy it anyway.

Why would any self respecting gamer shop at EB/GAMESTOP, when you can pre-order on Amazon with your promotional bonuses, no money down etc... GTA5 cost me $5 total to preorder on Amazon and it usually arrives 1 or 2 days before street date.
---
If god didn't want people eating animals...
He wouldn't have made them out of meat..
#74MinunSSPosted 1/31/2013 6:11:39 PM
I buy games in person most of the time, and I used that particular store because it's the biggest and most well known. I don't actually like EB.
---
#75TaikutsunaPosted 1/31/2013 6:17:52 PM
MinunSS posted...
I buy games in person most of the time, and I used that particular store because it's the biggest and most well known. I don't actually like EB.

Do yourself a favor and try Amazon. Any order over $25 is free shipping. If you pre-order you get pre-order bonus content as well as promotional credit. The only reason GTA5 cost me $5 is because I wanted it delivered on release day. Otherwise it would have been free.
---
#76MinunSSPosted 1/31/2013 6:22:38 PM
It won't save me any money, and I like to use cash as much as possible. If I want it on launch day (which I'm really indifferent to), it'll cost extra.

Why would I do that?

I'll buy online when it saves me money, other than that, I'd rather not deal with the hassle.
---
#77PepeSilvia906Posted 1/31/2013 6:25:42 PM
MinunSS posted...

I preordered because I wanted the poster. Although the "SPRING 2013" is taunting me now. :p
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#78Gtalady91Posted 1/31/2013 6:29:27 PM
This kinda sux
I was playin IV and the episodes to prepare
I'll just play them twice now ;)
I is disapoint tho
---
Gt: Detroit Code
If you ain't first your last
#79cheese_game619Posted 1/31/2013 6:32:36 PM
self respecting gamer

my sides

and yeah preordering is f***ing stupid it guarantees you pay full retail price just so you can get a keyring or something
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#80TaikutsunaPosted 1/31/2013 6:47:51 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
self respecting gamer

my sides

and yeah preordering is f***ing stupid it guarantees you pay full retail price just so you can get a keyring or something

What part of "the game cost me $5" is confusing you flat earth brainiacs. The part where it usually arrives at my house before street date, or the Promotional credit that can make a $60 game cost $40 or less? Actually, you know what, if it weren't for really, really intelligent people such as yourself paying full price and taking time out of there day to wait for games to arrive at your nearest store, then my favorite game companies might go out of business. So you go ahead and do the... "Smart" thing and not preorder.
---